Hello Everyone

Options
Hi everyone I'm Leigha (18 years old), I have recently found I gained more than 20 lbs in a month where I was being extremely careless by just sitting around the house and eating. I want to break this habit of coming home from school, grabbing food, and just sitting around and playing video games. The only problem is I don't know where to start nor do I have support from my friends or family. Hopefully I'll be able to meet someone in the same boat as me and we can support each other and push each other through this. I don't have a good work out plan and I don't know what kinds of food to eat so someone in a way would be a mentor but I am very supporting.

Replies

• SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi Leighla and welcome. Good for you for recognizing you have to make some changes. My advice would be to find some activity you enjoy whether it's a sport, hobby, working out at the gym, riding your bike, walking, volunteering (somewhere you'd be active) or even a job (not at a restaurant - just speaking from experience). Anything to keep you moving and too busy to mindlessly snack. You can add me if you like. Good luck!
  • snava01
    snava01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Stay focuz gurl and make few changes. I no its hard i too have gained like 30pounds in like 4 months and noe keeping track of my cal intake
  • LeighaLucas
    LeighaLucas Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yeah I was being weighed and measure for a costume and noticed I gained 20 lbs, I was horrified, I saw my belt/got a little tight but I didn't think it was that bad