70 lbs to lose - looking for buddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• leannegallimore
    leannegallimore Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Everyone free feel to add me. Looking to lose around 75lbs.
  • eskimocandy
    eskimocandy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    b_bloedorn wrote: »
    I'm also looking to lose 70lbs, I am trying add some people via this group but I don't know how... Can someone explain?
    I can't figure out how to do it easily, but I screenshot usernames to add and then look through my camera roll and add ppl one by one and add through the friends tab, using the email/username option. Hope that helps :) Looking to lose 75 lbs, would love to be anyone's motivational buddy!
  • mitchell_212
    mitchell_212 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends :) have about 25kgs to lose... Really need more motivation and support, please feel free to add me :)
  • ivelisse87
    ivelisse87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm looking to lose 70 pounds and have lost 12 pounds in 12 days with the paleo diet now i just started doing insanity!!!
  • amandajean0812
    amandajean0812 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me because I would love more support and to support you as well! I have lost almost 15 lbs and I have about 90 more lbs to lose.
  • gnabrown
    gnabrown Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I have 60-70 pounds to lose and looking for others to help encourage me along this journey. :smile:
  • jeanb5089
    jeanb5089 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd love for any 50ish age with 70-80 pounds to lose to add me for motivation.
  • ohsointricate8
    ohsointricate8 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have about 100lbs to lose! feel free to add me!
  • Exterra61
    Exterra61 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started at 318 lbs, now at about 280 having trouble getting past 280 even though I am eating right and exercising! Still want to lose about 50 more or so so please feel free to add me too.
  • Kate5283kate
    Kate5283kate Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yes! Add me! I'm 26 in to the 70 I need to lose. You can do it!
  • Amanda682015
    Amanda682015 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have 58 pounds to lose!!! Add me!!! I am in it for the long haul!
  • Khalstead0517
    Khalstead0517 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have lost 80 and need to lose at least another 150!
  • kalvaflores1
    kalvaflores1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just turned 29 and need to lose 75 lbs add me I want to lose 30 by the march 20th. I have been doing the military diet, this is my 3rd week and I have lost 7 lbs so far. Need some accountability to keep the momentum going. :)
  • Jboss3
    Jboss3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I all! I just came back from a surgery and am getting back started with my journey. I recently linked my fitbit to my account and will be back in full swing!

I'm looking for added support for those who have about the same to lose! Feel free to add me, message me, whatever! I love the support on this site!

• debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as I have lost about 50 pounds and I am looking to lose about 70 or so more.
  • Jboss3
    Jboss3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I've decided to get real about my weight once and for all.... Something I've struggle with for to long
    I've just got a fit bit and could use some fit bit friends to help with motivation and challenging each other as well as friendship
    I'm new to this fitness pal thing how can we be friends can you add me?
  • LouisianaCajun
    LouisianaCajun Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 60 to lose feel free to add me too
  • mrsdavis1014
    mrsdavis1014 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Anyone who is just needing and wanting motivation. I'm really good with logging but the workout part not so much. I need help working out in the winter. Help
  • SheriffMichelle
    SheriffMichelle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and trying to lose 40-50 pounds. :) Anyone can friend me. I'm excited to get in shape!
  • buttercup68110
    buttercup68110 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Im new to us I ng fitbit. I am 28 and trying to lose 65 pounds. Im looking for friends to have fun and look great with. Feel free to add me anytime