Bye Bye Boobies

Options
So tell me, when did you start losing your boobs? Cause I'm dying to lose mine!

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    It's funny because I went from about 195 down to 155 about 12 years ago and I didn't lose much of my boobs. I gained 35 pounds back over five years, but lost it, plus 15 more, and I lost a lot of boob! They were the last to go.

Patience. :)
  • duna_pruna
    duna_pruna Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Same here :(. They really cause me annoyance during exercise. I have gotten down on weight and body fat to where I was pre baby, but that rotten cup size will not drop down to a c. My band went down to a 32. It stinks. I think pregnancy and babies change things forever and I don't know if some of us will ever get rid of this problem
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I lost a Nard, but both boobs still present and accounted for.
  • paybakk32
    Options
    Ok, even prior to my kids I was no b cup, now I'm a dd and honestly, I like my boobs, just not my midsection nor the fact that they do tend to get in the way from time to time. Patience and perseverance will get the job done!!!
  • winterWind341
    winterWind341 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I hadnt lost an inch thank god they are small enough as it is. You should keep in mind that some women wont lose them (even at larger cup sizes) and others will but it depends because our bodys are not the same. Just don't worry about it and focus on losing weight if you're a larger cup size chances are you will lose them but give it time
  • lilbea89
    lilbea89 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Mine reflect a lot when I lose. I've lost 15lbs and gone down a whole size. Its not that great though, they are not as "pert" as they used to be. I gotta do a lot of chest exercises to get the illusion of some volume back.... TMI!
  • a_candler
    a_candler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I've lost, a lot, unfortunately. And I didn't have that much to loose to begin with :( I've always been a pear shape, so up top I lost it fast and now my bottom half is trying to catch up. After 2 kids and breastfeeding my boobs are no longer hold much appeal. I want to loose 10 more lbs and then maintain for a year, then I'm planning on getting new ones!
  • Ooci
    Ooci Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Love my boobs - my best feature :)
    12 st 7 - g cup
    11st 7 f cup
    10st 7 e cup
    10 st d d
    9 st 7 d cup

I know they'll be a C at goal :)

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Lost 90+ pounds, boobs didn't go anywhere.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Oh I started to lose mine immediately… but they've stayed proportional for the most part. Started at a DD, now at a D. But a D at a 48 band size is a lot bigger than a D at a 40 band size.
  • BobbiTracey
    Options
    Can't wait to lose mine too! I'm hoping once I get to my goal weight they'll disappear overnight
    A girl can dream right? ;)
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I am sad mine are now only a D cup and am being very careful about any further weight loss
  • gongol07
    gongol07 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Guarantee if that's where you want to lose it from, it'll be the last place the weight goes. I am keen to lose everywhere but my boobs and they tend to be the first to go when I lose weight!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    gongol07 wrote: »
    Guarantee if that's where you want to lose it from, it'll be the last place the weight goes. I am keen to lose everywhere but my boobs and they tend to be the first to go when I lose weight!

laughs, isn't this the truth!
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I didn't really even notice when it happened! Must have been just a little at a time. I also didn't notice when my face got less chubby, but I really noticed some other places like my thighs and torso. I went to a D from a DD/E (Wasn't correctly sized at heaviest weight but was wearing a DD bra) not too bad for 22kg, but then I wasn't wanting to lose boob-age cause that's my main man-catcher hahah :P
  • VickieP7879
    Options
    Lost 70 lbs and lost the boobs too. Although chest exercises will perk them up.
  • cnmorgan13
    cnmorgan13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I went from 34 FF/ G
    To 32 dd
    I scared the *kitten* out of me, I've always had big boobs, it felt weird. Bought a bra from Ann summers and problem sorted lol!
  • laceyn18
    laceyn18 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Boobs are the first to go on me :'( Just a heads up to the ladies wanting to lose theirs, for me weight loss is different with the boobs. It's more like balloons deflating than "firming and toning"!!!
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    cnmorgan13 wrote: »
    I went from 34 FF/ G
    To 32 dd
    I scared the *kitten* out of me, I've always had big boobs, it felt weird. Bought a bra from Ann summers and problem sorted lol!

I'm sorry but are you implying that a double D cup is SMALL? Lol honey, try a AA
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,478 Member
    Options
    I was a C or D some 14kg ago, and now I'm back to a nice B. Would love to see less to be honest, but I'm sure it won't happen.