New from Russia

Options
Hi, guys! Im newbie here, but itsnt my first date on the diet, i have already lost 4 kg and want to go forward! On April im off to usa, hope in new weight) wish we could support each other!)

Replies

• TiasF
    TiasF Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    dobro pozalivat ! i speak a little russian lol im learning now :) i'll friend u, & welcome! :D
  • Galletakek
    Options
    . I just want to say im in love with Russian accents... :love: and welcome feel free to add me -xoxo
  • murmurmiay
    Options
    Thanks) Haha im trying to avoid my accent speaking english)) I'll friend you all of course)
  • bsalis76
    Options
    Loosing some weight before traveling to the USA?

... good plan!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Привет! Welcome to MFP, you'll get lots of support here. I learnt Russian at school but that was half a lifetime ago!
  • onefourone
    Options
    . I just want to say im in love with Russian accents... :love: and welcome feel free to add me -xoxo

I have got to agree with that
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    where in russia are you from? Ive travelled to Moscow a couple of times, St Petersberg, Kazan and Ekatarinberg.

we have friends close to fresbo that we have stayed with before!
  • murmurmiay
    Options
    haha i wanna be skinnier not because of my trip) just to be more confident then i am now!
    With me you could improve your russian..)
    I live in Moscow, and due to my best friend live in St Petersburg i visit her all the time..
  • Galletakek
    Options

I have got to agree with that
    bahaha happy im not the only one :D
  • murmurmiay
    Options
    i was inspired by this photo of one russian girl, here she is...
    http://ru.fishki.net/picsw/112011/22/post/krasavica/krasavica-0045.jpg
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Добро пожаловать на МФУ!

I've just started to learn Russian - mostly because I do a lot of editing work for a company in Minsk (yes, I know it's in Belarus!), so it would be useful to understand how some of the stuff I work with gets so gloriously mistranslated! Also because I'm a big fan of Russian writers (currently reading Bulgakov's The Master and Margarita). Besides, we live in a multicultural society, so why not?!

I'd be more than happy to give you support and motivation...and perhaps try out my language skills on you....when they are more developed of course. I wouldn't torture you yet! :laugh:

By the way, if you want to add images to your posts, MFP is a bit odd in that it will only accept lower-case image tags. Wrapping the URL in tags means your picture would show up like this...

krasavica-0045.jpg

:smile:

(Berry I am in envy of you learning Russian at school; it was one of my language options after doing German and French...unfortunately there weren't enough of us who wanted to learn it to warrant them setting up a class. :sad: )
  • predawnrunner
    Options
    Berry, you speak Russian? From now on I will comment on your posts in Russian then :))

I am Russian, originally from Moscow as well, though I've been living abroad for quite a while now.
  • Bheller234
    Options
    Hello I'm Brandi. I can try to help support and motivate you. You can add me if you like. I must say i also like the Russian accent. :D
  • karinappupkina
    Options
    murmurmiay wrote: »
    Hi, guys! Im newbie here, but itsnt my first date on the diet, i have already lost 4 kg and want to go forward! On April im off to usa, hope in new weight) wish we could support each other!)

• karinappupkina
    Options
    Мне 11 лет и я худею
  • Afinaya
    Options
    Всем привет. Русских мало, я вижу....
  • Afinaya
    Options
    :D