5'2", vegan, looking to lose about 15lbs

Options
Looking for similar friends. I'm fine with different, too! I won't discriminate. Please add me so we can keep each other motivated!

Replies

• BetsyRay01
    Options
    I have been a vegan for about 12 years. Trying to get back on track.
  • EmiliaEstevez
    EmiliaEstevez Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I am vegan too. I am trying to lose about 7kgs. I exercise regularly (3-5 times a week at the gym), am very active, and of course eat only plant based foods. HOWEVER....I think the reason for the weight gain (over the last 6 months) is due to starting a new relationship and cooking a lot of new recipes at home (cakes and things). Also a lot of vegan restaurants have opened in my area and I have been eating out a lot more...and drinking a lot more regularly. All really really enjoyable and fun things to do but now I am no longer so much svelte as more chubby round the middle!! Even when I have tried recently to get back on the wagon and cut back on drinks and eating out/eating naughty, I tend to go crazy on the weekends. What are the hardest times for you?
  • lolaskates275
    lolaskates275 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian, and I'm trying to incorporate more vegan food into my diet :) so I'm only eating non-vegan at dinner. I would love a friend who can give me some vegan inspiration! 30lbs to go!
  • lilalief
    lilalief Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a vegan, 5'5 and looking to lose about 10-15 pounds! :) Add me if you like.