wanted to share my nsv

Options
clyn27
clyn27 Posts: 102 Member
So I have not yet reached my goal body. I do not like using the phrase goal weight these days because to be honest I am not really sure what that is.I know I want to look smaller but I am lifting weights so who knows where the scale will end up in the next few months. Any way, I have a 2 year old daughter who I was kissing all over while getting her in her pj's last night and she asked if she was beautiful so I kissed her cheek and said you have a beautiful little face and I kept going all the way down to her cute little hands and then said you are beautiful every where, you have a beautiful soul, a beautiful heart and a beautiful little body. She turned and looked at me and said mommy your beautiful too, your heart, and your soul, and your body, your beautiful every where. It made me smile and it made realize I must b doing something right as a parent for her to say such kind things to me and to believe me when I tell her how pretty she is. She also likes play fight where I say something and she says no you are. I said to her this morning you're pretty she said no you are, I returned with nope you and she said no we both are pretty. She just melts my heart sometimes!

Replies

• rachelchase40
    rachelchase40 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That is so precious!
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    ❤️❤️❤️
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work Mom
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Moments like that just melt your heart! Thats beautiful! I tell my daughter every morning and night that she's beautiful. And a lot of the time she'll answer back with "No, I'm just pretty." I hope one day she'll realize how beautiful she actually is.

Keep up the wonderful work on yourself and your daughter!
  • clyn27
    Options
    Thank you all
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    <3
  • time2change1111
    time2change1111 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just beautiful!
  • amykuh
    amykuh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Precious, priceless, beautiful. Thank you for sharing this.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Enjoy those times. Spending time with your daughter like that creates a bond. Those are things that count.
  • clyn27
    Options
    Enjoy those times. Spending time with your daughter like that creates a bond. Those are things that count.

Oh we are totally bffs! We do everything together. Work out, make dinner, grocery shop, everything! I love my little mini me!
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Soo sweet <3
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    How adorable!
  • carms109
    carms109 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is so sweet! I just love little girls!
  • maram29
    maram29 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Lovely.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    clyn27 wrote: »

Oh we are totally bffs! We do everything together. Work out, make dinner, grocery shop, everything! I love my little mini me!

I truly believe that is why I never had many communication problems with my daughter when she was a teen. Those bonds you make when they are little, are what count when they are 14, 19...the "harder" years. When they don't want to talk to you, because you are "mean", like when I refused to let my daughter go on a Spring break party in Fort Lauderdale...

Your daughter will remember always that she is loved and cherished.
  • usflygirl55
    usflygirl55 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    <3<3 Great NSV!
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Sweet!
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    megannxx wrote: »
    Moments like that just melt your heart! Thats beautiful! I tell my daughter every morning and night that she's beautiful. And a lot of the time she'll answer back with "No, I'm just pretty." I hope one day she'll realize how beautiful she actually is.

Keep up the wonderful work on yourself and your daughter!

this^^^!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!