Third times the charm, right?! Friend me :3

Options
Hello- I've struggled with diets and weight my whole life and I've had success with myfitnesspal before- but this time I'm really trying to make it stick and be a lifestyle change. In it for the long haul. I would really appreciate some supportive friends- especially those with similar issues or who have finally gotten over the yoyo diet hump! I'm looking to lose +100 pounds. 24/f/254

Replies

• 180OneEighty
    180OneEighty Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to "get over the yoyo hump" too. I want off of that ride and I am determined NOT to GiVE UP this time. Looking for friends too to help me stick with it!
  • ellieoswin
    Options
    added you!!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • bigasr
    bigasr Posts: 4
    Options
    I hope you stay motivated and teach your goal
  • beckygauger
    beckygauger Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Trying this again as well! I need buddies to stay motivated! I am hoping to lose 40 to 50 lbs. Lets do this together!
  • lemfx001
    Options
    Hi. Yes I also hope 3rd time is the charm. Hoping to lose 25lbs by May 31. Almost 1 lb a week
  • susi88star
    Options
    Speak life sweet darling. Perhaps start by changing your introduction. We are what we say we are. "I am WHO I am". "As a man thinks, so he is". You are smaller & healthier! You love time with yourself to exercise! At nighttime, visualize yourself smaller in size. Tell yourself you love to eat slowly like a bird using a small plate (portion control). It's a brand new year, a brand new body, a brand new you! Speak life!

• Your username makes me smile. I think in default-mode, I am related to a sloth. :) It doesn't mean we have to give in to that. It's up to you to make this shift and make it stick, but I will gladly be part of the support team.
  • Tukayang86
    Options
    Hey guys! First day logging back on in 10 months... Was never aware that there was a community as well!! Good luck to everybody! Let's go!
  • rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Added you!
  • bubbabacon
    bubbabacon Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WElcome back! I added you too!
  • Say_Tia
    Say_Tia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I've gone through the same thing. This is my third time around too! But I'm different this time. Request sent. :D
  • tenas
    tenas Posts: 121
    Options
    Welcome back.
  • ShaLisa2990
    ShaLisa2990 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone I am no stranger to My Fitness Pal but after having a child I am rededicating myself to a healthier lifestyle. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can motivate one another. Good luck in your journey to a healthier life!