Country music....

Options
Anybody else LOVE country music????? If so name your fav band and song!

Replies

• JustAcountryGal
    Options
    Heck yes! Country is my favorite! ♥ I love Something Bout a Truck by: Kip Moore. My favorite band/singer is definetly Luke Bryan... right now. There is so many amazing singers♥
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    I love country music but I don't have one favorite song or band.

To name a feeeeew

Charlie Daniels Band - Devil went down to Georgia
    Johnny Cash
    Martina McBride
    Rascal Flatts (kinda poppey)
    Clint Black
    George Strait

the songs...

What I love about Sunday

umm. Lots more. Love country music. It has soul to it. <3
  • sptrsen
    sptrsen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Country is THE best. I like pretty much everything but not as much as I like country.

Drink to that all night by Jarrod Niemann gets me pumping. And Going Through Hell by Rodney Atkins is a great song when you are working out (especially if you are kind of in a bad mood. It funnels that energy into your workout)
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Yep, yep, love country music. Like hearing the stories that are told in songs. Going to see Miranda Lambert on March 15th. Can't wait!
  • Kate8059
    Kate8059 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Corb Lund! Doesn't matter what song they're all great :smiley: Although if I had to choose I'de go with I Wanna Be in the Cavalry or Cows Around or Dig Gravedigger Dig
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Love love love! Can't just pick a few but I will try!

Reba, anything
    Paul Brant, anything
    John Denver - Country Roads
    Garth Brooks - Friends in Low Places
    Zac Brown band, anything
    Rascal Flatts - I melt
    Tim McGraw - my kinda rain
    Eric Church - Springsteen
    Charlie Daniels Band - Devil went down to Georgia
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Modern country, yes. My wife and I have seen Kenny Chesney something like 8 times in concert, and Keith Urban about the same. Little Big Town; Lady Antebellum...you get the idea.
  • blueeyesgrace
    blueeyesgrace Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Heck yes! Country is my favorite! ♥ I love Something Bout a Truck by: Kip Moore. My favorite band/singer is definetly Luke Bryan... right now. There is so many amazing singers♥

Saw Luke Bryan in concert with Cole Swindell, Lee Brice, and Brantley Gilbert. Was an awesome time! The only two things that were concerning were #1 - the fact that Luke Bryan was, I'm pretty sure, wearing jeggings... And #2 - The plastic pink flamingo the girl in front of me kept waving during the whole concert...
  • blueeyesgrace
    Options
    Love and Theft - Angel Eyes
    Chase Rice - Only a Country Girl Can, The Little Things
    Kip Moore - Something 'bout a Truck
    Chris Cagle - Let There Be Cowgirls

Yes, I love country music. Most people in my gym look at me weird if they see I'm rocking out to country while working out. Oh well :)
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options

Saw Luke Bryan in concert with Cole Swindell, Lee Brice, and Brantley Gilbert. Was an awesome time! The only two things that were concerning were #1 - the fact that Luke Bryan was, I'm pretty sure, wearing jeggings... And #2 - The plastic pink flamingo the girl in front of me kept waving during the whole concert...

I have sooooo many questions about the flamingo!
  • blueeyesgrace
    Options
    ^^^ I still do. I even took a picture so I could ask people if I was missing some random reference to a song or artist...
  • redneck_princess1687
    Options
    Was born and raised on country music. Was picked on in school for loving country music. Now all those people that picked on me are huge country music fans. Raising my son to love country music too. He's my little cowboy. He sings along and gets mad if I change the station, especially if Luke Bryan is on lol
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I'm loving the new Eric Paslay, She don't love you!! And love me some Jason Aldean ;)
  • sweetdixie92
    sweetdixie92 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Eric Church all the way. Mmmm that voice <3

Randy Travis and George Strait are a couple of my favorites too.

Love me some country music!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    tough choice between the Dixie Chicks-Goodbye Earl and Toby Keith-Red Solo Cup.

I really support illegal vigilante justice but Red Solo cup is such a technical masterpiece. Tough call.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Makes me wanna blow my brains out

Right!?

I'm not trailer trash so I can't really "connect" with it.
  • blueeyesgrace
    Options
    Makes me wanna blow my brains out

Right!?

I'm not trailer trash so I can't really "connect" with it.

SO I'm hoping the comment above was made in sarcasm? I love country music - it's what I was raised on, and it's what I prefer to listen to. Doesn't mean I'm trailer trash.