lost half my starting weight in 4 years

Options
BERTORA
BERTORA Posts: 6 Member
I started to lose weight is not to become a beauty, but because of health problems. Before starting the diet I gained 26 pounds in five weeks due to stress and I have started to hurt back. So I could not do any exercise while.
Before 223 lbs
u62ne1z7om2q.jpg
73wrul66sxnc.jpg
I'm six weeks ate only boiled cabbage and drank water. And do not eat anything. I dreamed of eating a lot of delicious food. I lost 25 pounds. Back stopped hurting.
198 lbs
ghwsxvzxnlj3.jpg
I started to walk 2-3 miles a day. I started counting calories in food. I slowly began to lose weight.
185 lbs
5kmbgl6d0y4j.jpg
180 lbs
5wb87imkukw1.jpg
173 lbs
65vp7s6jy4nh.jpg
168 lbs
pp4day8377e5.jpg
- I lost 73 lbs in 14 months. Gradually, I began to attend a fitness club 2-3 times a week. I did 45 minutes of cardio and weights 10-15 minutes.
160 lbs
wmmoytqrgoqh.jpg
150 lbs
02iwslygnu4l.jpg
Five months later, I weighed less than your wedding day. I stopped hurting back.
144 lbs
xfk1zjd8o6d6.jpg
137 lbs
olj6eo8wxo9t.png
132 lbs
wbhkxz1rj1t7.jpg
In two years, fitness has become part of my life. I realized that actually have a slim and elastic body at any age, spending a total of 10 hours per week. Once 135 pounds was my goal and dream for 10 years, but one day I was looking in the mirror I realized that I still have extra 10-15 pounds. Weight decreased total -1-2 pounds a month, sometimes I even add 1 pound.
129 lbs
v294g8mfyp9u.jpg
128 lbs
t1ge849q3b9p.jpg
Me and my son. At his high school graduation. LEFT -Summer 2010 and weighed about 200 pounds. Right - Summer 2014 I and my son and my niece. Graduation from college. Weight - 127 pounds. Many even think that my son's girlfriend :)
x128q5y7u4ky.jpg4cqpuvtgria7.jpg
August 2014. 121 lbs
eoy5vekfj8iq.jpg
7fhatlm7frun.jpg
Now I weigh as much as 13 years, but has never been so vigorous and hardy. My husband says that I have become so small that many of his friends asked why he began to meet with minors.
jwcp8tekb73t.jpg
9y8l4748o5us.jpg

Replies

• SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh - UNBELIEVABLE!! You are such a fabulous inspiration. You look twenty years younger. Fabulous!!
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Woowoo! Nice work!
  • WWnot
    WWnot Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Well I'll be darned! Your results are amazing; you must be so proud of your success and it sure inspires me! Thanks for sharing.
  • courtneymedwell2014
    Options
    It is great to have so many photos of each stage so that you can appreciate how far you've come! Congratulations!
  • BERTORA
    Options
    It is great to have so many photos of each stage so that you can appreciate how far you've come! Congratulations!
    Thank you very much. I'm not planning to go that far initially. I just do not believe it's real. Then I became even funny at my old doubts.
  • phyllb
    phyllb Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Love the pictorial show. Well deserved congratulations. You look so much younger. Very ebery inspiring. Hope to see you post in another year the maintenance to keep us believin it can happen for us too....
  • r5d5
    r5d5 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Way to go! :)
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger & happier! Congratulations on your tremendous success! :)
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You my dear are an inspiration, and quite lovely as well:)
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Well hell if that didn't shave years off your appearance!
  • slimmimi81
    slimmimi81 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! Congrats!! :)
  • mindybachitt
    Options
    congratulations! i too have lost nearly half my weight. i'm stuck at 15 pounds shy ... i was 280, and now at 155. down 125, and 15 to go! have not lost anything in the last 3 weeks. i know it's going to be harder as i get closer to my goal. thanks for showing me it can be done! i know i'm going to get there too!
  • BERTORA
    Options
    congratulations! i too have lost nearly half my weight. i'm stuck at 15 pounds shy ... i was 280, and now at 155. down 125, and 15 to go! have not lost anything in the last 3 weeks. i know it's going to be harder as i get closer to my goal. thanks for showing me it can be done! i know i'm going to get there too!

Thank you very much. I will be very glad if you reach your desired weight. Difficult to lose weight but I give my word is worth all the effort
  • neenfitby40
    neenfitby40 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    wow that is awesome. Well done.
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Wow. Fantastic transformation. You look wonderful. Great job.
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Very well done :)
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Many congratulations, you are a brand new women and look wonderful. Your story and photos will be an inspiration to many. Thank you for posting.
  • tammyc226
    tammyc226 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutely fantastic! You look so much younger and amazingly fit!
    Congratulations on an amazing transformation.
    I have been on MFP for 3 years and this is one of the most remarkable changes I have seen.
    Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!