19 lbs down...11 more to go

Options
Raynamama
Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
Just wanted to share - I made these pictures up this morning so that I can see what I've lost, it's hard when you see yourself in the mirror everyday to really grasp how far you've come. I've been on kind of a plateau for the last 3 weeks and I'm just trying to motivate myself to keep GOING and keep pushing and trust that with my hard work persistence & dedication the rest will come off too!
The last 10 is always the hardest to lose and stressing about it doesn't help, so I am celebrating all of my accomplishments today =)

:flowerforyou:

f02290ac-1-1.jpg

bb4be04d-1-1.gif

Replies

• chovest81
    chovest81 Posts: 99
    Options
    You look awesome keep up the great work!
  • deepakris
    deepakris Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep working at it, you're almost there! C:
  • ashleyh3156
    ashleyh3156 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic...by the way your haircut is absolutely adorable in that before pic!! I love it!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! I love the super short haircut in the pic in front of the fountain. It's so pretty! Do that again! :flowerforyou:
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You do NOT look like you weigh 171 lbs. You must be pure muscle, girl!
  • Raynamama
    Options
    Thanks ladies! :blushing: :happy: just gotta keep going one day at a time! It's all worth it! :drinker:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look awesome...Good job!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Raynamama
    Options
    Thanks! :smile:
  • codexica
    codexica Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Damn, girl, you're looking GREAT! You look better at 170 than I do at 140 ...
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    You look like a different person! So beautiful :)
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Way to go!
  • Raynamama
    Options
    Just wanted to share - I made these pictures up this morning so that I can see what I've lost, it's hard when you see yourself in the mirror everyday to really grasp how far you've come. I've been on kind of a plateau for the last 3 weeks and I'm just trying to motivate myself to keep GOING and keep pushing and trust that with my hard work persistence & dedication the rest will come off too!
    The last 10 is always the hardest to lose and stressing about it doesn't help, so I am celebrating all of my accomplishments today =)

:flowerforyou:

f02290ac-1-1.jpg

bb4be04d-1-1.gif

Just wanted to add one more pic as a comparison! Seriously can't believe it.

37950848-1.gif
  • ajmz319
    ajmz319 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!! here's to the last 10 pounds!
  • lynn12
    lynn12 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look awesome ,
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! keep going!!!!
  • rosamundi
    rosamundi Posts: 9
    Options
    You look so much younger!!! Even your skin looks better!! Good luck with the last 10lb, you're doing so well!!!!
  • farmgirlrrt
    farmgirlrrt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger!!! Even your skin looks better!! Good luck with the last 10lb, you're doing so well!!!!

I agree!
  • Raynamama
    Options
    Wow thank you guys so much!! It means a lot
  • JellyPrz619
    JellyPrz619 Posts: 172
    Options
    Congrats I have the same weight goals as you! Hope I get there soon! You look amaziing!
  • Raynamama
    Options
    Congrats I have the same weight goals as you! Hope I get there soon! You look amaziing!

Thank you so much =) Best of luck to you too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!