• NoelFigart1
    NoelFigart1 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    About five hours a week.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I don't workout at the gym everyday. My schedule is:
    Monday: 45 to 90 mins of lifting at the gym (depends on what lifting I'm doing and how busy the gym is)
    Tuesday: run outside
    Wednesday: 45 to 90 mins of lifting at the gym
    Thursday: run outside
    Friday: 45 to 90 mins of lifting at the gym
    Saturday: rest or run outside
    Sunday: rest or run outside
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Cardio days: about 35 mins
    Lifting days: 45-60 minutes
  • markiend
    markiend Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    30 -45 mins of weights per day

60-100 mins walking ( not dawdling ) weather permitting

I have recently added weights ( start of month ) to my routine and will go for split routine next month
  • jharb2
    jharb2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I walk on treadmill till it says I burned 1200 calories. Some days faster or slower depending on knees. I do core and legs on nautilus equipment for an hour or till done, steam and go home 6 to 7 days a Week.

I'm sorry what? you walk until you burn 1200 calories?. you look very slim - do you walk all day? Why do you need to burn 1200 calories 6-7 days a week walking? I can walk at 3.5 for an hour and burn only 300 calories.
  • Bells5001
    Bells5001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I kickbox twice a week, and take a total body conditioning class twice a week...trouble is when work holds me over I don't go...I cant bare the treadmill
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Cardio usually 5-25 minutes
    weights usually 45-60 minutes.
    five days a week I workout.

It takes time to build your fitness level up. I did not start with doing the above.
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    About an hour and a half. I like to run for at least 40 minutes, do some weights, finish out a few miles on a bike, and then tan.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    35-45 minutes of weights 3-4 days/week.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    jgd68 wrote: »
    holy crap how do u swim for an hour or two? I luv swimming but I get bored so quickly... probably doesn't make any sense. Do they have under water head phones? I feel like I could definitely swim longer with some tunes.
    I'm just starting to workout so I aim for an hour a day.

I swim one hour of laps and take a one hour water aerobics class right after. I bought a waterproof IPod with waterproof earphones (short cord that clips to my swim cap) and just zone out to my tunes or an audiobook while swimming.

• Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    About 75 minutes 4x during the week (crossfit), 2 hours on Satuday mornings (crossfit and supplemental lifting) and about an hour run every other Sunday so about 7 or 8 hours a week.
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    65 minutes of cardio 5 days a week and then 3 of those days I do 15-20 minutes of weights after the cardio.
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Roughly 90 minutes 4 days a week. Tues/Thurs is split between cardio & lifting, Sat/Sun is all lifting.

If you're getting over it, find new things you like to do. If you get bored with routine, rotate things in and out.
  • drdwngfan
    drdwngfan Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    30 min cardio (mill, bike, elipitical) 30 min weight machines. Then a back massage and out the door.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i don't spend one minute more than i have to.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    2 hours at the pool M-W-F

1 hour walking outside (weather permitting, we get a lot of ice) or in my underground parking garage (6 times around is just over a mile) T-Sa

Thursday and Sunday are my days of rest.
  • hanzibobs931
    hanzibobs931 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    personally I do nothing in the gym I don't like them I workout outside and in on the streets running. training in my garden and I even drag my partner out to exercise much to his dismay when it is cold ha ha ha
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    90 minutes to 2 hours 5 days/week doing about 1/4 cardio, 1/4 calisthenics and 1/2 strength/weight training. The other two days I walk the dogs about 2-3 miles each day.