Hello from NJ - what happened to me?!

Options

Replies

• bgoddess2003
    bgoddess2003 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Oh well, the rest of us are talking. Stop talking about peanut butter you two, lol.....that is a down fall for me, it ranks with chips and ice cream. I was eating PB every day not realizing how much it eats up the calories. I still have it but not everyday. I can't stay away.
  • bgoddess2003
    Options
    Love my Skippy's, I recently tried frozen Greek yogurt which wasn't that bad, but kept the skippy's. Lol
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Sowwy. I won't talk about it. LOL! I understand though. I like my carbs and am trying to not have more.
  • Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from NA, too. I forgot why I put Rutherford when I started, but I've never gotten around to change it :P
  • bgoddess2003
    Options
    I agree on that as well. Veggies just don't do sometimes. That's why I don't deprive myself.
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    LOL! That's funny, Sean. Paranoid people will find you?

I love veggies, but the net carbs scare me sometimes. Doctor said to not eat too many carbs, and frankly, it affects my blood sugar either way.
  • chris42376
    chris42376 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Waiting to see if there is anyone from Monmouth or Ocean County

Originally from Ocean County (grew up in Barnegat) but now I'm living in Harrisburg, PA lol
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    South Jersey girl here! 56 pounds off so far.
  • bgoddess2003
    Options
    Chris I probably passed you on the road, lol. :-)

• bgoddess2003
    Options
    Njitaliana you go girl......
  • bambi2578
    bambi2578 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm a transplanted NJ-er. I'm in Middlesex county, and working on losing around 10 more pounds & toning. Got a wedding coming up to look good for!
  • lmaschreck
    Options
    Hi bambi...I'm Middlesex too! Sadly more than 10lbs..it's slow, but I'll get there
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    OI was eating PB every day not realizing how much it eats up the calories. I still have it but not everyday. I can't stay away.

When I was commuting home form the Bronx it was a PB sandwhich every day on my way home, I found out the hard way, too.

Of course, I make my own now in the blender, so while the end result is great, the hassle makes me not do it so often. :)

Ok, no more, I promise.
  • bgoddess2003
    Options
    Ok, lol. I'm good. Haha. I did lick the spoon today that had PB on it, I am so weak. Haha

I put PB on my dogs bone before I go to work just thinking maybe that's why he's fat also.
    Might have to rethink this, he's love's PB as well.
  • ljohnson216
    ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we could easily start a peanut butter group, or maybe a NJ Chapter of Peanut Butter Anonymous. I'd be right there with each of you.
  • hezzie92
    hezzie92 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, over the bridge in PA here, but spent a lot of my childhood in Sussex County NJ. We spend our vacations in OCNJ, and my dad lives in South Brunswick. Feel free to add me - need all the motivation I can get. I worked so hard to get to my goal weight about a year and a half ago, and then life got in the way and I've gained a little over 10lbs back. Stopped myself before it went any further...
  • bgoddess2003
    Options
    Lol, I like that Larry
  • cbsheehan
    cbsheehan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    OK all you PB freaks ... Have any of you ever tried PB Fit Peanut Butter Powder? It's pretty awesome, albeit not as salty as I'd like it lol, but only 65 calories for 2 TBSP :-). It's a fave of mine to eat with apples!
  • bgoddess2003
    Options
    No, I don't think I ever seen that in the grocery store. Where do you get that.
    Thanks for that info cbsheehan
  • bgoddess2003
    edited January 2015
    Options
    That is half the calories, wow.