Reese's peanut butter eggs

Options
Just sayin....It's that time of year again. I swear they taste better than the regular cups. Gonna have to work a couple in this spring. I love those darn things. That is all. Enjoy your day! ☺️

Replies

• SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    OMG I love Reese's eggs!
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    OMG, I had some on New Year's Day. First day available :p And a Cadbury Creme Egg (or two, not on the same day, though, lol).

Mmm, now I need to get some more. And yes, they DO taste better than the regular cups. It's the perfect chocolate to PB ratio, IMHO. Fit them in your goal, and enjoy (Hint: there's FIBER in them, so it's GOOD for you, that's my story) <3
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    OMG, I had some on New Year's Day. First day available :p And a Cadbury Creme Egg (or two, not on the same day, though, lol).

Mmm, now I need to get some more. And yes, they DO taste better than the regular cups. It's the perfect chocolate to PB ratio, IMHO. Fit them in your goal, and enjoy (Hint: there's FIBER in them, so it's GOOD for you, that's my story) <3

Is there really fiber in them? I haven't had one since last Easter and I didn't start tracking until May.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    I've never been tempted by them. When I was a kid, my Nan worked at this little luncheonette that had a candy counter. They made peanut butter eggs every Easter and we used to get them. Nothing will ever compare to those.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I AGREE THEY DO TASTE BETTER THAN REGULAR CUPS I THINK ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!11
  • williams969
    Options

Is there really fiber in them? I haven't had one since last Easter and I didn't start tracking until May.

LOL, yes, 1g fiber. But it counts, right? ;)
  • williams969
    Options
    I've never been tempted by them. When I was a kid, my Nan worked at this little luncheonette that had a candy counter. They made peanut butter eggs every Easter and we used to get them. Nothing will ever compare to those.

Oh, yes. We have a local chocolatier that makes peanut butter eggs that are hands down the best thing ever. They're as big as my fist, though. I'm sure they're meant to be shared, but I don't share, so I don't buy those ones, lol!
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    I'm gaining weight just thinking about them....
  • 4bettermenow
    4bettermenow Posts: 166 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

Shoot...I can totally get to my fiber goal in one day just eating those! ;)
  • MouseFood
    MouseFood Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    yes because peanut butter has fiber. also a good source of protein.
    the eggs probably 'taste' better because they have a different ratio of pb to chocolate. I prefer the larger cups to the miniature cups for the same reason. more pb.
  • williams969
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    I AGREE THEY DO TASTE BETTER THAN REGULAR CUPS I THINK ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!11

Simmer down, woman! :p
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    85f64d8f7fb20e36314beee9ad0f437c.jpg
  • 4bettermenow
    Options
    I just believe there is nothing better than the combo of pb and chocolate.
  • williams969
    Options
  • 4bettermenow
    Options

Well..there ya go. A few pb eggs and my macros are hit for the day. I am set!
  • tiffanylacourse
    edited January 2015
    Options
  • mama_hannick
    Options
    YESSSS. There is more peanut butter filling than the regular ones. I may or may not have two king size packages in my car...

There are Reese's hearts out right now too, which also have more peanut butter filling. All the holiday ones do (hearts, eggs, pumpkins, trees).
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options

Well..there ya go. A few pb eggs and my macros are hit for the day. I am set!

I know, right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • soliver138
    soliver138 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    They do taste better! The hearts, eggs, trees! Ugh...the tempation is constant! :#
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    All holiday variations are greater in every way to the regular cup!

But the regular cup is still effing delicious