Hello!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm Tori and I am looking to lose 50lbs, and get back in shape!

Replies

• ahokay89
    ahokay89 Posts: 353
    Options
    Hi! Welcome
  • tashton531
    Options
    Thank you!
  • samanthavugallegos
    Options
    Hi Tori. I am also new. Welcome. I am hoping to lose 30 lbs by end of may (18 weeks) for my brothers wedding.
  • tashton531
    Options
    I can't seem to "add" anyone as friends! When I click on people, it doesn't open their profile!

If you want to send me a request, that might work?

Samantha - That's great! Good luck! I'm hoping to lose 50lbs by August/September - for no reason besides my health and possibly trying to start a family!
  • samanthavugallegos
    Options
    My overall goal is 50 also but I'm making a short term to start. And mine are the same reasons.
  • sptrsen
    sptrsen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Tori! It's great that your motives are for yourself and your family. I want to lose 60-80 by August/September before I start graduate school.
  • tashton531
    Options
    Short term goals are super important - I have set up a few of my own as well! Hopefully that keeps us focused until we reach our goals!
  • tashton531
    Options
    Thanks! I have always been super active - I play a lot of sports, but my eating has obviously outweighed that.. And here I am! Working out and exercising is more difficult now - and I want to get back into shape so I enjoy it again and so I am a good role model for my future children! Good luck in your journey! Add me if you want :)
  • sptrsen
    sptrsen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes. I agree. Short term goals are extremely important. I've set mine up to lose about 10 lbs a month, as well as a few other workout specific goals. What do your short term goals look like?
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hey Tori, welcome to the site. I wish ya luck on your goals. Get ready to be motivated by some awesome folks here!!!!
  • tashton531
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • empreston
    Options
    Hi Tori. I as well am trying to lose about 50 pounds. I've tried and failed many times. This time I feel very supported both at home and work with others that are trying to lose weight. My first goal was to get under 200. I weighed myself today and I'm at 201. I'm so close it seems to help me a lot to set the smaller goals vs. the overall 50 lbs. Good luck. We can do this.!! (:
  • tashton531
    Options
    You are SO close! Congrats! You should be so proud of yourself! Add me, and we can continue to support one another!