Super excited - NSV (sorta?)

Options
Today I've lost another pound, making my total loss 22 pounds and putting me 6 pounds from my goal. But the most exciting part... the part that makes me want to scream it from the rooftops is my BMI. I've gone from a 29 BMI (30 is obese) to a 25 BMI (healthy). Yes it is right on the edge of being overweight BUT it is in the healthy range and finally so is my weight.

just goes to show that eating right, exercising, and making this a lifestyle instead of a diet can change your entire life! I'm doing things now (training to run a 5k) that I never imagined I would do!

Cheers!

Replies

• Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • farmgirlrrt
    farmgirlrrt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I remember when I finally entered into the healthy BMI...exciting day!!! And now you're only 6lbs from your goal :-)

P.S...what is an NSV?
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    That's awesome! I remember when I finally entered into the healthy BMI...exciting day!!! And now you're only 6lbs from your goal :-)

P.S...what is an NSV?

NSV is non scale victory :smile:

Thanks for the kind words!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm so ready for the day I have a healthy BMI!!!! It's only a little ways off for me now and I can't freaking wait!!!! And good luck on your 5k... did my first 10k yesterday.. what a rush!!!!!
  • MobyLovesPie
    MobyLovesPie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    ✪ Star ✪
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    yay! I hit "Healthy" last week, I am still teetering on the edge, but, I am there :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!