Any single people left in the world?!

Options
hannahlbur
hannahlbur Posts: 221 Member
I know I am being mard and dramatic this weekend but it really feels like I am one of very few single people left in the world right now!! All of my close friends except for one are in relationships. They are all around my age range too - mid 20s early 30s.

What is wrong with me?!?!?!

Replies

• strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    hahaha I know exactly how you feel and I promise you there is nothing wrong with you. I am single as well and all my friends, except for maybe two, are in some sort of serious relationship, if not married... then again, I will say there are days I thank the single gods that I am single because the drama they all have... hehehe :) Again, nothing is wrong with you :)
  • chubswonky
    chubswonky Posts: 195
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you! No worries! hah
  • snakegoddess_3
    Options
    I'm single as well and all my friends are married or getting married so I know how you feel.
  • jenhasit
    jenhasit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I agree... nothing is *wrong* with you!! :)

I hear you though -- I wonder when I'll find my "Right". But, I figure if I just keep working on me, and being happy with me, eventually I will find that person. It sucks though, because I'd like to have "that person".

Keep the faith!
  • rosamundi
    rosamundi Posts: 9
    Options
    Summers coming though!!! I love being single during the summer, you get to meet so many new people in parties and bbqs. Plus you're bound to attract somebody's eye in a new summer dress you've bought yourself as a reward for gaining a new svelte figure!
  • heatypablo
    heatypablo Posts: 221
    Options
    I'm single too and in my early 30s already.... but I'm still happy. That's what's important; live your life, don't wait for a significant other to make you happy!

:happy:
  • fadedflower79
    fadedflower79 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    31 and single.... It's awesome sometimes and lonely the rest. But I'm picky so maybe God needs more time to work on my future hubby :)
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Try being 46 and single! Hang in there hon! There are worse things than loneliness. Your time will come, I'm sure of it. Be open to all possibilities! *hugs*
  • TGyrl
    TGyrl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am single as well. The way I look at it, is there is a time for everything. I do not know if you Believe in God or not, but I believe, that God has a plan for my life. I believe that I have to get me together before I can give myself to someone else.
    Trust me, when it's your time, it will happen, and your husband will find you.
    So while you are single. Take the time to focus on you and work on your growth and maturity. That way, when he does show up...you will be ready! keep smiling :0)
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    you're not alone!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    I'm single too - and much older than most of you! (smile). I agree with the other comments on here - there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with you. I'm single because it's a good thing to be picky. I deserve the *best*, I'm worth it, and I'll wait for "the one" rather than "settle" for something else. Good luck to you.
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    pick me pick me .. im single to !!!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with that! Maybe you are envied by some of your friends.
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Alas I am not single but I'm sure you will not be single for long
  • Titch0808
    Titch0808 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you are not alone..... trust me.... i feel the same...
  • Diana061
    Diana061 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am single ( divorced for 11 years).. Since my divorce i have had one realtionship that lasted almost a year.. another brief that lasted 4 months... Seems men in my age range that are divorced have too much baggage. My ex hubby and i are good friends and we dont have the drama that most divorced couples have. So single i am, and single i remain,, it would be nice to be in a realtionship, but it seems men want to take out their hurt on me after a nasty breakup... jsut my observation. So i no longer think of my self as single.. I'm thinking of myself as drama free...
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm single and just turned 49! I have spent more than half my life looking for Mr. Right. Guess what I found? I found Ms. Right in me. I complete me. I was always so obsessed about being single when all my friends are married. Now I'm working on me. I'm actually thinking about what I want out of my life and how to make me happier. It does get lonely at times, but my married friends some times feel lonely too. Enjoy being yourself and getting healthier. Find you first and then the rest will fall into place. :)
  • DRSRiley
    DRSRiley Posts: 26
    Options
    Me too! I am just taking the time to work on me! It is okay for now.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Just wait until you're in your 40s. A load of us are suddenly single again :tongue:
  • broadsword7
    broadsword7 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You are not alone. But hey, no worries. Love is all around us, really. It's written on the wind, it's everywhere we go. So the song goes, anyway. :) Just keep on movin through life and let the good things happen, and make em happen when you can.