Reese's peanut butter eggs

Options

Replies

• 4bettermenow
    4bettermenow Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    adowe wrote: »
    All holiday variations are greater in every way to the regular cup!

But the regular cup is still effing delicious

True that...
  • r5d5
    r5d5 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Gahhh yesss. They are beyond scrumptious. They are better than the regular cups! Same holds true for the Christmas tree shaped ones :smile:

Darn it! Now I feel I should make a CVS run :wink:
  • andielyn
    andielyn Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Darn you! I am trying hard to kick my Reese's addiction and of course the eggs are the absolute best. I am sure if I had a brain scan right now there would be a big spot lit up where the Reese's eggs receptors reside.
  • SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I've never been tempted by them. When I was a kid, my Nan worked at this little luncheonette that had a candy counter. They made peanut butter eggs every Easter and we used to get them. Nothing will ever compare to those.

Oh, yes. We have a local chocolatier that makes peanut butter eggs that are hands down the best thing ever. They're as big as my fist, though. I'm sure they're meant to be shared, but I don't share, so I don't buy those ones, lol!

Those sound incredible. Handmade chocolate is always superior, IMO.

Peanut Butter Eggs are great though - I have no time for the creme eggs but the PB ones are the bomb. Recent discovery: Butterfinger Cups. I haven't seen them in Canada yet (probably for the best) so I pick up one or two when I cross the border. So good.
  • ColleenZ101
    Options
    They are the BEST!!! I'm really glad they changed the chocolate on the Cadbury cream eggs - not even tempted to indulge this year... but i still love the commercial.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    If they made them with dark chocolate, I probably would never stop eating them.
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    What are these eggs you speak of ? And better then cups ? I don't see how that could be possible.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Camo_xxx wrote: »
    What are these eggs you speak of ? And better then cups ? I don't see how that could be possible.

Reeses-Eggs.jpg
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Reese's Eggs are THE best. It's odd because they taste different than the cups AND different than the trees!

You seriously need to try the Reese's spread. It tastes like melted Reese's that were blended. Mmmmm. . .
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    one word...YUMMY!!!!! Those and the Cadbury creme eggs...a nice treat after a long Sunday run I say. I might even go faster if I knew there was one of those waiting for me. :D
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I was horrified by the title. I thought this was going to be some kind of recipe with reese's cups and scrambled eggs.

I am much relieved now that I opened it...
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Reese's ?

Nope.

Hands down, these guys win the "This Time Of Year" award.

Cadbury_eggs_white.jpg

I'm buying 5 for this week alone.
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    I thought this was going to be some kind of recipe with reese's cups and scrambled eggs.

I am ... intrigued...

• jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Just sayin....It's that time of year again. I swear they taste better than the regular cups. Gonna have to work a couple in this spring. I love those darn things. That is all. Enjoy your day! ☺️

They do! I used to think it was because they were maybe fresher since they were seasonal, but they are better than the hearts and the trees as well. Not sure what they do to them, but they are Y U M M Y. I'll be working some into my calories this year as well. They're a weakness of mine. :)

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Reese's ?

Nope.

Cadbury_eggs_white.jpg

Did you see that they changed the chocolate recipe this year? There have been lots of complaints that they taste really different. That, and it's not even Cadbury chocolate. Evil Hershey's...
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I still have an unopened pack of Reese's Pumpkins from Halloween. I should freeze them and then have a few. That's how my mom and I eat the eggs, and she'll buy a few packs to last her for months.
  • KnitSewSpin
    KnitSewSpin Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Cadbury mini eggs! I eat a whole bag every Spring. I hide them from my children and eat them over the course of the Easter season. My weakness.
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Camo_xxx wrote: »

Reeses-Eggs.jpg

Mmmm must find me one of those. Apparently my grocer doesn't stock them in the produce isle. LoL
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Reese's ?

Nope.

Cadbury_eggs_white.jpg

Did you see that they changed the chocolate recipe this year? There have been lots of complaints that they taste really different. That, and it's not even Cadbury chocolate. Evil Hershey's...

I read that story a bit ago, and it made me sad. I'm still sad. :(
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Reese's ?

Nope.

Cadbury_eggs_white.jpg

Yes, the Cadbury eggs (in the US) are NOT Cadbury Milk chocolate. They suck now. I'm very mad about this.