4 months and 9 days= 30 lbs down

Options
ddmusica
ddmusica Posts: 50 Member
My story:
While looking through photos in my phone, I ran across a photo from last June. It literally brought tears to my eyes. I was 173 lbs. and wore size 12/14 clothes. I was so unhappy with myself. I had no energy, sciatica and back pain, eating tons of sugar and frequenting drive thrus, etc....and I suddenly saw myself heading down a path I didn't ever think I'd take.
I am VERY happy to say, on September 1st (after a long, VERY serious conversation with myself and a good cry), I began a 110% journey of a healthy lifestyle change; and I must say, I am so much happier. I will continue to eat healthy and work out. I LOVE it. I can't imagine any other way. There IS no option.
The photos shown are before, during and 2 weeks ago.
It took a little over four months to say I am 30(+!) lbs lighter, a size 5/6 and enjoying this new found strength and energy. I can't imagine living ANY other way. I look forward to what is next. BRING it!!!!!
So, that's my little story. That's my walk.
Praise and thanks be to God.
To be continued....

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!