Hi from the UK. Looking for friends for motivation and support

Options
Hi,
My name is Vosy and I live in Liverpool, UK.
I work in an office all day with only the walk to my car as exercise. In the last 2 years I have managed to pile on nearly 2 stone and I finally got to a point when I said to myself enough is enough! I need to lose the weight and get healthy. I've been using MFP for 3 weeks now and have lost 3.5lbs so far just by logging my food and sticking to the calories that MFP suggested. It's amazing how many calories are in your food once you start logging.

Things are going well at the moment but it would be great to be part of the wider MFP community and here everyone's success stories and to have some friends to help me stay focussed. Would love to hear from you!

Love Vosy xx

Replies

• The_Morrighan
    The_Morrighan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hi im anne marie im from south wales feel free to add me, im a office worker as well and know how hard it is to be in a office and lose weight
  • stephaniewhiting1
    Options
    Hi Vosy, What a lovely name. I'm Steph. I'm 41 from the UK too. I started using MFP in the New Year and loving it. Feel free to add me - Steph x
  • karen0175
    Options
    Hi Vosy, I'm Karen and I'm also in the UK. I am in a very similar situation to you and I would love to lose 2 stone in time for my 40th this summer (dreading it haha!) please feel free to add me as I still can't figure out how to add people! Wishing you lots of luck and hope you get loads of support here x
  • hsk1990
    hsk1990 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Vosy, I'm Hayley, 24, also in UK. Well done on your loss so far! I've lost 11lb so far and am planning to lose another 18lb by May in time for holiday! Feel free to add me :)
  • vosygordon
    Options

karen0175 wrote: »
    Hi Vosy, I'm Karen and I'm also in the UK. I am in a very similar situation to you and I would love to lose 2 stone in time for my 40th this summer (dreading it haha!) please feel free to add me as I still can't figure out how to add people! Wishing you lots of luck and hope you get loads of support here x

Hi Karen,
    We have the same goal so together we can do it! I worked out that if you lose 1.5lbs a week every week from then we should reach the goal by the end of April or if just 1lb a week by June!!

hsk1990 wrote: »
    Hi Vosy, I'm Hayley, 24, also in UK. Well done on your loss so far! I've lost 11lb so far and am planning to lose another 18lb by May in time for holiday! Feel free to add me :)

Hi Hayley,

Your goal is achievable and between us we can support each other!

Thanks lovely ladies we can do this
  • vosygordon
    Options
    Hi Vosy, What a lovely name. I'm Steph. I'm 41 from the UK too. I started using MFP in the New Year and loving it. Feel free to add me - Steph x

Hi Steph,

I have added you (I think) looking forward to sharing support hunni.

X
  • conangt87
    conangt87 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me :D
  • DLS05
    DLS05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hey! anyone can add me! I'm from yorkshire :)
    lost over 3 stone 3 years ago! however last year slowly out 1 stone back on so in on the road to trying to get it off again. :)
  • crocky64
    crocky64 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi good to see more members from uk add me if you like. Love to support and swap ideas got a lot to lose but much more to gain