One year ago today, I was (fill in the blank)...

Options
124»

Replies

• Brolympus
    Brolympus Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Borderline alchoholic. Skinny-fat. Not happy with how I looked or felt.
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    One year ago today, I was unable to even put on my own pants/socks/shoes because of a torn meniscus in my left knee and shattered cartilage in both knees. I had to walk with a cane and needed help to get out of a chair. Now I am working out on a regular basis and weigh 56 lbs less. I went from a size 3X to a 1X, but am also able to wear some size Large clothes now. I think by spring I will be size Large in everything.
  • marcied2015
    marcied2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Celebrating my baby boy's 1st birthday. Now on his second birthday I am 9 lbs lighter in only 3 weeks of doing the biggest loser at work! I'm a mom on a mission.
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I was 30 lbs heavier put back on 10 of 15 I had lost in 2013 from exercise and in April I started MFP, today 40 lbs lost, and in a size 6 pant today!
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    One year ago today I was 50 pounds heavier and wore a size 20 pants/X shirt.

Today I am wearing size 14 and large

*Edited to add i that I was also single and had a 6 month old boy - now still single with a 1.5 year old boy
  • DragonShoe_GCole
    DragonShoe_GCole Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    One year ago today I was "260lbs @30+% body fat, due to 'dirty bulking'"
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    the same weight as I am now - loving life at maintenance!
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Approx one year ago on January 25 2014:
    I weighed 271 pounds, was 36% body fat with a BMI of 40.02 (Obese)

Today, January 29, 2015:
    I weigh 155 pounds, 11.8% body fat with a BMI of 22.89 (Normal)
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    50 lbs lighter and way more confident.
  • yasmine334
    yasmine334 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I was 94 Kg (207 lbs), I wore pants size 18-16 (UK) and XL tops. totally sedentary and getting tired from any exercise.
    Today I am 83 Kg (183 lbs), pants size 14-12 and L/M tops. I lift heavy 3 times per week, I walk almost everyday and I feel much stronger.
  • DesireeNL
    DesireeNL Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    One year ago today I weighed about 20lbs less. But I was feeling absolutely miserable. That day I decided to stay elsewhere for two weeks, because my relationship had been the cause of lots of stress and grief for a long time and I knew it couldn't go on like that. It ended four weeks later after 19+ years together.

Today I'm so much happier! I joined a soccer team and more active than ever. I very slowly lost a little bit of the weight I packed on after the break up, and do plan to get back to where I was last year. But more importantly, I feel good, I enjoy my life and I'm very much in love :smiley:
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    50 pounds and 4 sizes larger, also pretty inactive.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!