Trying to stay consistent.

Options
Hello everyone, I have trouble sticking to a regular routine. Need motivation!! Help!

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Do you prelog in your food diary? If not, start there!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    We all need motivation but the only kind that really helps me is when the motivation comes from without. External motivation seems to turn into nagging at some point personally. :)
  • notnikkisixx
    notnikkisixx Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    What sort of routine? Exercise? Eating?
  • greek_italy13
    greek_italy13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I typically exersise one hour a day Monday through Friday. Sounds good right? My food intake is usually right on point, my problem is I KAREOKE and throw back a few beers three times a week!! I know, counterproductive.
  • notnikkisixx
    notnikkisixx Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You probably hate to hear it, but you may need to limit the amount of beers your drinking during karaoke nights. On karaoke days just bust your butt at the gym and try to eat healthier so you can fit the beers in.
  • callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    If you like drinking a mixer with diet coke is less calories? B)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I typically exersise one hour a day Monday through Friday. Sounds good right? My food intake is usually right on point, my problem is I KAREOKE and throw back a few beers three times a week!! I know, counterproductive.

Fit your beer in your cals and as long as you're in a deficit you should still lose weight.
  • greek_italy13
    greek_italy13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes guys, I know. It's good to have people tell it like it is. I knew I had to keep it real. I appreciate y'all's input.