Hi!

Options
Just wanted to say hi to y'all. I'm about 6'3, 280, muscular build (but not that muscular let's not kid ourselves...). Anyway, I need to drop about 40 lbs still and have lost ten so far.

If you eat it, own it, log it. And if it was a poor choice, that's ok, just learn from it and make a better one next time.

I am pretty much a serial dieter, low carb in 2000 or so... etc etc until just recently decided screw it... let's just do calories and TDEE - 20%. So far, so good. Actually... awesome. I am tempted to try adding macro targets, but for now... KISS. Keep It Simple Stupid! lol

Anyway, if y'all need support or help or anything, drop me a line!

Replies

• bryce0000
    bryce0000 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh and vismal's thread in the Success Stories forum is AWESOME. His youtube videos are great too. That dude is truly paying it forward and I hope to do the same in about 6 months.
  • bryce0000
    Options
    Well this isn't going so well... Add me if you'd like.

If you need help or support or just a joke let me know. :smile:
  • The_Morrighan
    The_Morrighan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    ill add you, i need the support and the laughs :D
  • freelingfree
    freelingfree Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    bryce0000 wrote: »
    Just wanted to say hi to y'all. I'm about 6'3, 280, muscular build (but not that muscular let's not kid ourselves...). Anyway, I need to drop about 40 lbs still and have lost ten so far.

If you eat it, own it, log it. And if it was a poor choice, that's ok, just learn from it and make a better one next time.

I am pretty much a serial dieter, low carb in 2000 or so... etc etc until just recently decided screw it... let's just do calories and TDEE - 20%. So far, so good. Actually... awesome. I am tempted to try adding macro targets, but for now... KISS. Keep It Simple Stupid! lol

• freelingfree
    freelingfree Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    jbchirsk wrote: »
    bryce0000 wrote: »

• bryce0000
    Options
    Here's the thread here that has inspired me the most if you are interested:

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1276219/i-went-from-morbidly-obese-to-6-pack-abs-ask-me-anything#latest

I have a keg at the moment, hoping to downgrade to a six pack. :smiley:
  • bryce0000
    Options
    Thanks for the adds everyone! Let's do this. One day at a time.