Hi everyone! New to the app !!

Options
I'm a Texas girl looking to eat healthy and get fit and take it easy on the drinking (which was my main problem!! Love drinking beer and whiskey after work a little too much!) I could use some new friends to help motivate me!

Replies

• caseypaige84
    caseypaige84 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Drinks are part of my issue to I love wine a little to much. Cheers to moderation!
  • haleigh29
    haleigh29 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am always up to having more friends to give and receive support, advice, and encouragement.
  • chavezr50
    Options
    haleigh29 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me, I am always up to having more friends to give and receive support, advice, and encouragement.

• chavezr50
    Options
    tr_absher wrote: »
    I'm a Texas girl looking to eat healthy and get fit and take it easy on the drinking (which was my main problem!! Love drinking beer and whiskey after work a little too much!) I could use some new friends to help motivate me!

• twells34
    twells34 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What part of Texas are you from ?
  • bujamagirl
    bujamagirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Andrea and I'm really dedicating a large part of my time to getting healthy and helping others do the same. Check out my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/andrea.c.bcba
    You can also add me as a friend. bujamagirl thanks and best of luck!
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Anyone should feel free to add me. I enjoy helping to support and motivate others. It's what makes this place fun. :)