Paleo eaters with open food diaries.

Options
Was looking for Paleo eaters with open diaries. Would like some suggestions on what to eat would appreciate thank you.

Replies

• GeorgiaSlover
    Options
    My mom is a paleo gal, I'm not sure what her username is but I'll tell her yours :) goodluck!
  • GeorgiaSlover
    Options
    ok, I sent it to you:)
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Here is a whole group for Paleo and Primal ppl ... lots of support and ideas!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/232749-palelo-support-group?page=3#posts-3107375
  • DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I eat pretty paleo (altho not 100%). My diary is open, so feel free to look. Oh, and ignore this wknd! Fell off the bandwagon a bit for Mother's Day.

But generally speaking, I do either bacon/eggs or greek yogurt for breakfast. Lunch is either a salad with sliced turkey, or eggs (like omelet with veggies). Dinner (since usu. we're eating as a family), I make something that the kids will eat, but I can eat too (like a spaghetti sauce full of meat/veggies, they get pasta, I don't). Dinner is full of different options, but will always be some protein with veggies. I add starch/carbs for the kids/hubby, but not for me.

Edit: Oops! I should say that it's really more primal. I think paleo is a bit more restrictive, right? Sorry!
  • malmustafa79
    malmustafa79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I was thinking about doing eggs and turkey sausage, I dont eat pork. I watched fathead and was thinking keeping my carbs around 100g is that ok?
  • ellensheldon
    Options
    100g is good but try not to go over that unless it is coming from berries and such..the breakfast sounds great!
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    You can add me, but I haven't been doing a great job of logging lately, but hopefully the future will look brighter!!!