Need to lose one more pound til my mini goal!!!

Options
I'm stuck in a small rut. I need to lose 1 pound to reach my mini goal and I've set a deadline of the 14th. I would LOVE to lose more by then since I've been excelling but I seem to be stuck on this pound! Does anyone have any advice for me? My dairy is public so feel free to view it!

Replies

• Lisone
    Lisone Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    It's ONLY ONE POUND. Just a pound. You're body will swing between 1-4 lbs within one day (based solely on water retention..)
    I wouldn't get too hung up on one pound. Celebrate all the weight you've ALREADY lost, and don't kill yourself on losing such a teeny tiny bit of water.
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey, I looked at your diary, and it looks like your are not looking at your sugar intake. Bananas and onions are filled with sugar , according to my trainer...I would start watching more your sugar and sodium intake. Drink plenty of water. Instead of bananas eat apples. Don't eat after 6 p.m. Perhaps eat breakfast for dinner!
    These are just advices that might help you boost your metabolism and your weightloss! Changes are goo! Good luck!!!
  • GeorgiaSlover
    Options
    Cut down on carbs. Especially bananas :)
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    To loose a lb you need to burn 3500 calories - so (without looking at your diary) i would do as the 'eversits' says and watch your sugar and sodium intake - workout your calorie deficit and see how it goes, maybe go for a long walk and burn extra calories (dont eat them all back) - it may help you loose your lb.

I was in your stituation a few weeks ago - it wasnt a mini goal as much back then though, just a personal achievement.

Anyways - best of luck! =)

(feel free to add me if you need some support!)