Recommend a cleanse!

Options
2»

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    cees650 wrote: »
    because of the first posting i won't be doing a cleanse. I am doing the correct things i can do in order to lose weight, build muscle, and keep myself over all healthy!
    Thank you all very much for your suggestions! Have a fantastic day!

Unfortunately, most people will be commenting without reading your follow-up comments, so you're going to get a lot of soap & water/liver & kidney jokes. I'm glad that the link was helpful for you and that you'll be concentrating on being healthy.
    Dianne is on point. Don't take it personal, OP. You listened, you learned, and now it will just be shenanigans from here on out.
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    because of the first posting i won't be doing a cleanse. I am doing the correct things i can do in order to lose weight, build muscle, and keep myself over all healthy!

So happy you were able to take constructive advice and go in a much healthier direction!
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options

Unfortunately, most people will be commenting without reading your follow-up comments, so you're going to get a lot of soap & water/liver & kidney jokes. I'm glad that the link was helpful for you and that you'll be concentrating on being healthy.

This. So much this.

Once again good luck Cees with your goals. <3
  • aplcr0331
    aplcr0331 Posts: 186 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This has to be a record? Someone asked a question about a controversial topic, was given a link, (appears to have) read the information, made an informed decision and then changed their mind on the controversial topic.

I mean, it only took a total of 7 minutes for the OP to change their mind. No, "But, my Mom said you can loose 30 pounds of waste!" quotes, or "I was reading a blog and...." or even a "I saw on Oprah/Dr. Oz that you can..." wimper from the OP.

Just read the information. Made decision and change directions.

Impressive.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    aplcr0331 wrote: »
    This has to be a record? Someone asked a question about a controversial topic, was given a link, (appears to have) read the information, made an informed decision and then changed their mind on the controversial topic.

I mean, it only took a total of 7 minutes for the OP to change their mind. No, "But, my Mom said you can loose 30 pounds of waste!" quotes, or "I was reading a blog and...." or even a "I saw on Oprah/Dr. Oz that you can..." wimper from the OP.

Just read the information. Made decision and change directions.

Impressive.

Definitely a rarity on these boards.

• cees650
    cees650 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    glevinso wrote: »
    Bar_of_Irish_Spring_deodorant_soap.JPG

lmaooooo thank you hahahaa i will do that
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you, OP for taking the advice on board! You sound like you're already doing a great job :)
  • May_Rose
    May_Rose Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Your liver and kidneys. Done.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »

Dianne is on point. Don't take it personal, OP. You listened, you learned, and now it will just be shenanigans from here on out.

Yes, let the shenanigans wash over you and cleanse your soul. :)
  • cees650
    cees650 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you, OP for taking the advice on board! You sound like you're already doing a great job :)

Thank you! yea... once i read it was a health hazard no thanks. i'm all about losing weight and getting fit and healthy but not if its going to hurt me.
    Even tho i'm on the chubasrooski [chubb] side i'm not going to hurt myself trying to get to the body i want.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options

Thank you! yea... once i read it was a health hazard no thanks. i'm all about losing weight and getting fit and healthy but not if its going to hurt me.
    Even tho i'm on the chubasrooski [chubb] side i'm not going to hurt myself trying to get to the body i want.

You are awesome and best wishes!!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    Options
    And if all else fails, my personal favorite is the Sugar free gummy bear cleanse

If you don't believe me, look at the comments.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    psulemon wrote: »
    And if all else fails, my personal favorite is the Sugar free gummy bear cleanse

Funniest reviews EVER!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options

Hooray for more common sense in the forums!

Exactly what the right thing is will vary some from person to person, but there are some things that just are not healthy for anyone!

• GingerbreadCandy
    GingerbreadCandy Posts: 403 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    jonward85 wrote: »
    I recommend the Adipose pill for a cleanse. "The fat just walks away!"

<3 Dr Who reference.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Seriously OP, good for you for seeing the light.
    Also, wtg MFP community for coming together on this.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    psulemon wrote: »

OMG ROFL!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!!
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    jonward85 wrote: »
    I recommend the Adipose pill for a cleanse. "The fat just walks away!"

tumblr_miiy2d8P1C1rzqimpo1_500.gif

I love Doctor Who. :mrgreen: