Full Body Photos...

Options
2»

Replies

• FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the awesome comments. I really appreciate them. I cant quote to respond from my phone very well, but I will do so when I get on my laptop again.

As far as the BMI, I checked and it still says I'm not in the healthy range yet...ugh

Are you using a fill in the blank chart? Check with you're doctor, or have an evaluation done at a gym. Those charts are just averages and we all know that everybody who's the same height/weight/age/sex are not the same! There's more to it than that!
  • nvkatie78
    nvkatie78 Posts: 49
    Options
    fantastic job-- you look terrific!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    you look great
  • brandicockrum
    brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    wow i mean you look GREAT for 178!!! I'm 5'8" too but look way bigger at 155. you must be all muscle at that weight c:
    congrats on your loss!

Thank you! People look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them how much I weigh now. Everyone carries their weight differently.
  • brandicockrum
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the awesome comments. I really appreciate them. I cant quote to respond from my phone very well, but I will do so when I get on my laptop again.

As far as the BMI, I checked and it still says I'm not in the healthy range yet...ugh

Are you using a fill in the blank chart? Check with you're doctor, or have an evaluation done at a gym. Those charts are just averages and we all know that everybody who's the same height/weight/age/sex are not the same! There's more to it than that!

Yeah, I just use the ones I find online. I didn't know there was really a more accurate way to check.
  • brandicockrum
    Options
    Thanks again to everyone for your wonderful comments. They really make me feel great! Thank you!
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up.
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    You look great - I agree with bf you don't need to lose more!
  • Melk967
    Melk967 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You should be in the healthy BMI range...I'm 5'7'' and I was 154...it was the high end of the healthy range, but still healthy :) I used the charts at the doctor's office, and also the CDC BMI calculator on their website (http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/assessing/bmi/adult_bmi/english_bmi_calculator/bmi_calculator.html)
  • brandicockrum
    Options
    You should be in the healthy BMI range...I'm 5'7'' and I was 154...it was the high end of the healthy range, but still healthy :) I used the charts at the doctor's office, and also the CDC BMI calculator on their website (http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/assessing/bmi/adult_bmi/english_bmi_calculator/bmi_calculator.html)

Nope, according to that one I'm still "overweight". Here's what it says...

Your BMI is 27.1, indicating your weight is in the Overweight category for adults of your height.

For your height, a normal weight range would be from 122 to 164 pounds.

Guess it wouldn't hurt me to lose a little more.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!