MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I was hoping my crush...the bestest, sweetest man in the world might have outed our love....but alas...kicks the dirt and sighs...he has not :'(:'(:'(:'(
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Options
    I was hoping my crush...the bestest, sweetest man in the world might have outed our love....but alas...kicks the dirt and sighs...he has not :'(:'(:'(:'(

Aw. I have a couple...which will remain secret. Pretty sure they aren't crushing on me...so I'll just pine away in silence. Haha jk

• Jay47_43
    Jay47_43 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I haven't really browsed around and added many friends yet to find a crush. I'm open to the idea though:) This is the first time I've actually taken an interest into the blogs. Didn't know they were this entertaining. My crush would be a nicely toned woman who's not afraid of the weights, but doesn't take it to far. Oh and doing yoga is a plus;)
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    jnv7594 wrote: »
    I see my crush has not chimed into this thread. My secret is safe. >:)

If he never finds out you will never know if it is reciprocated. :)

That may be true, but I'm pretty sure he's taken. :( The good ones always are.

• slimgirljo15
    Options
    Jay47_43 wrote: »
    I haven't really browsed around and added many friends yet to find a crush. I'm open to the idea though:) This is the first time I've actually taken an interest into the blogs. Didn't know they were this entertaining. My crush would be a nicely toned woman who's not afraid of the weights, but doesn't take it to far. Oh and doing yoga is a plus;)

Pffft...your not dating your crush....anyone you want to see naked fits the bill close enough lol
    ;)
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

I will save you !!!! my Lady

r0n0oixvn5es.jpeg

• mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    JD2006 wrote: »
    my mfp crush is a guy....who has eyes. and a nose. and mouth. and a name. lots of other stuff too.

I 100% agree on you hehhehe
  • JD2006
    JD2006 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Jay47_43 wrote: »

Pffft...your not dating your crush....anyone you want to see naked fits the bill close enough lol
    ;)

LOL! love it.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »

r0n0oixvn5es.jpeg

ahhh my sweet prince......there you are...

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Mine ignored I mentioned him pfft!
  • JD2006
    Options
    my mfp crush is a guy....who has eyes. and a nose. and mouth. and a name. lots of other stuff too.

hehehe I pretty much crush on any breathing thing. lol. let me re-phrase that: I pretty much crush on any breathing HUMAN.
  • mockchoc
    Options

hehehe I pretty much crush on any breathing thing. lol. let me re-phrase that: I pretty much crush on any breathing HUMAN.

Well I'm free apparently.

• Tigg_er
    Options
    Looks like I got lots of crushing to do !!!0yw1vcrxicuy.jpg
  • Tigg_er
    Options

r0n0oixvn5es.jpeg

Did you Miss me ?????

• JD2006
    Options
    mockchoc wrote: »

Well I'm free apparently.

lol...well now youre mine. So take THAT, man who didnt step up to the plate!
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    I make a good pinch hitter !
  • mockchoc
    Options
    :) better not say and I guess we better be friends then
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    mockchoc wrote: »
    Mine ignored I mentioned him pfft!
    Did you mention him by name??? I missed it who???
  • mockchoc
    Options
    not saying it on here. he knows
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

r0n0oixvn5es.jpeg

Did you Miss me ?????
    You know I did... >:)