Entering exercise....

Options
Assistance please. Trying to enter exercise and unlike the food, no suggestions seem to come up except for squats. I.e trying to put in lunges, dumb-bell rows etc. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• babymine18
    Options
    Think I've cracked it! Go me.
  • bhuggett3
    bhuggett3 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What goals are you trying to work for? Loose weight, tone up..?
  • babymine18
    Options
    Tone pretty much, a little slimness on the way would be grand.
    Entering exercise on here is well dumb, i.e. swissball leg curls nada grrrrrr. Can't fault the food input really.
  • bhuggett3
    bhuggett3 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    All I really work on it toning up. I work with a lot of free weights which really helps get my arms nice. The more excess body fat you can drop from cardio & eating right the better your results for toning will be. The less body fat the easier to see the cuts! definitely takes some time tho, the strugg
  • aaronica2015
    Options
    i like to do the videos on http://www.jessicasmithtv.com/free-workout-videos/
    Or i simply jog. and using "runtastic pro" i know how many calories i burned. so its fun. and i can eat a little bit more than 1200 calories :D
  • babymine18
    Options
    bhuggett3 wrote: »
    All I really work on it toning up. I work with a lot of free weights which really helps get my arms nice. The more excess body fat you can drop from cardio & eating right the better your results for toning will be. The less body fat the easier to see the cuts! definitely takes some time tho, the strugg

Thanks bhuggett and aaronica - but I'm trying to take the guessing out of it all. I pretty much do the same stuff and it's not highly technical but did want to know how many calories etc without taking a punt. Was taking a punt on the eating quantities and turns out I was a bit off lol. 20grams of chocolate buttons is *kitten* all it turns out lol

• Shanelle808
    Shanelle808 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can you give tips on how you fixed the original problem? I'm having a hell of a time.