Half way there!!!!!

Options
I've been struggling with my weight for over 3 years. Until August 2014, I had every reason why I just couldn't loose weight no matter what. And I would have gladly recited my convincing speech to who ever would listen long enough. But then, I got tired of being fat. And realized that as nice as it would be, it wasn't going to just disappear after a good night of sleep. And I didn't anticipate finding a genies lamp anytime soon either; so I began drinking a gallon of water a day, walking 3-7 miles a day, turning my daily house chores into exercise, (PM for details on turning chores to exercise) and converting to a vegan diet. Which I must say if you have the strength to convert to a vegan diet, do it! My chronic migranes have stopped harassing me, I no longer suffer from high blood pressure (yes, I'm only 22 and I had high blood pressure) my metabolism is faster, my skin, nails, and hair look stunningly radiant, and my digestive system. . .well let's just say that's running a lot smoother now :D it's proven that vegans have the best poop in all of the land. Ha ha, okay seriously, I have changed every aspect of my health. In just 4 months I've lost 40 pounds and now I am over half way to my goal!!! I only have 35 more pounds to loose and I started with 80!!! I just want to encourage you all to keep chasing your health goals!!! m11acrn9uew4.jpg
q8wiufpjsv4u.jpg
wmj821dx3z4i.jpg
You can do it!!!!!!!!

Replies

• royalty819
    royalty819 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I thought I selected the success story link 0.0 this is awkward lol
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weightloss and the fantastic improvements in your health, and on top of that you look great!
  • royalty819
    royalty819 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    mfp2014mfp wrote: »
    Congratulations on your weightloss and the fantastic improvements in your health, and on top of that you look great!

Thank you so much!