Replace sugary treats for sweet veggies!!

Options
Just a short success story and also to give someone out there an idea on how to curb their sweet tooth, which I so happen to have.

I found it difficult to tear away from sugary treats and it was badly affecting calorie intake. I mean, a bourbon biscuit is about 68cal, which is almost equivalent to half a bowl of green peas and you can obviously guess which one would fill you more. So I decided to grab some sweet veggies anytime I had a craving or just wanted to snack. It was difficult atfirst but I soon became accustomed to it.

I definitely lost weight and came even closer to my goal weight in a short space of time, I found that I was less hungry because it seems the sweets always made me want to eat more, and I actually had more energy. So you may want to try snacking on the following;

Green peas (I get mine from iceland coz they are really sweet and cheap as well a 89p)
Sweet corn( Iceland)
Carrots(Tesco or anywhere else really). Am yet to add Parsnips and Sweet potatoes.

Am just about 14lbs from my goal weight. Sooo looking forward to posting my before and after pics. Cheers!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!