Help!!

Options
HI! I am fairly new to fitness pal, I loaded the app to my phone long ago, but am just now finally "using" it! I would like to find some good recipes. Is there a recipe bank here on the site somewhere? I'm not able to find it. thank you in advance!

Replies

• Cole478
    Options
    In the "Sharing & Privacy" you can set for your news feed to show you recipes any time you go to your Home page. I hope this helps you.

I need help too...Do you know where to change the setting for the app to make adjustments in your calories according to your exercising (calories burned)?
  • synergymom
    synergymom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you! When I first set up my account, I turned on the "count my steps" but then I still have to manually enter the exercise I've done. I know this doesn't really answer your question, hopefully someone can help both of us!
  • Kerriperkins
    Kerriperkins Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Cole478 wrote: »
    In the "Sharing & Privacy" you can set for your news feed to show you recipes any time you go to your Home page. I hope this helps you.

I need help too...Do you know where to change the setting for the app to make adjustments in your calories according to your exercising (calories burned)?

You go to your "GOALS" its located on the Android app in the top left hand with the 3 little lines.