Confess...

Options

Replies

• 2_FitNFab
    2_FitNFab Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I confess... I can get a lil crazy over people dear to my heart. I like to refer to it as being passionate.
  • JenNicole11
    JenNicole11 Posts: 1,834 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have the uncanny ability to relate relevant song lyrics to almost every conversation I have.
  • cbarn025
    cbarn025 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    I have the uncanny ability to relate relevant song lyrics to almost every conversation I have.

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I have a headache and don't want to deal with drama queens at work!
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    I've fallen hard for someone and don't know what to do.
  • johnmurphymfp
    johnmurphymfp Posts: 2,590 Member
    Options
    I want this to be my off weekend, I want to go on a hike.
  • Buu_kz
    Buu_kz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Buu_kz wrote: »
    I'm super insecure about the way I look even when I got down to a size 4 I had body issues

You shouldn't be. You're beautiful.

Anywho...I need to refocus with all this rain. I am getting a bit distracted.
    Thanks =)

• JenNicole11
    JenNicole11 Posts: 1,834 Member
    Options
    cbarn025 wrote: »

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!! I have a lyric-twin!!
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I confess that over the weekend my 1 year old was really really diffcult so when he went to bed and i was the only one home i ate half a jar of condensed milk... sweetended... straight out the jar.... not a proud moment :(

I would have a hard time NOT eating half of a container. I'm saving my can for brigadeiros after my endoscopy in a couple of weeks. :p
    Buu_kz wrote: »
    I'm super insecure about the way I look even when I got down to a size 4 I had body issues

Something like this could have been written by me time and time again. *sigh*

I wish I could hug each and every person who feels down or beats themselves up unnecessarily.
  • Dared2Evolve
    Dared2Evolve Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    I was busy with other things but somehow I'm wasting time here. :|
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Falling asleep at my desk. Not tired, but bored from doing video transcription all day.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I'm contemplating skipping my workout...what? who said that?!!!
  • bob108819
    bob108819 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I feel some binging coming on this weekend
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    My binges started yesterday... :\
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I really want to take an Alaska cruise, despite growing up in SE Alaska, having been to all the regular port stops, and having seen the large cruise ships and tourists in town as long as I can remember
  • NJGamerChick
    Options
    I confess that I stalk the "What does your meals look like" thread in hopes that it will make me hungry.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    I confess that I stalk the "What does your meals look like" thread in hopes that it will make me hungry.
    I watch food videos on YouTube for the same reason :D
  • NJGamerChick
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    I watch food videos on YouTube for the same reason :D

I discovered video prep doesn't quite do the same thing for me. I get too wrapped up in the cooking technique. On the plus side, the first time I had to pull apart and debone a turkey, I did a perfect job. :D
  • qxana1969
    qxana1969 Posts: 9,330 Member
    Options
    I confess that I although I would not pursue it (I do have a few values lol), I have a crush on a married man.
  • SJunczyk
    SJunczyk Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    I care too much about other and too less for myself, even people who don't deserve it D':

Also, sprouts are my favourite vegetable, covered in gravy :') <3

Awww - time for change and to start being a bit selfish :) (not such a bad thing)