Squishy to Solid.. pick up the weights girls!! :) ( my trans

2»

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    You look terrific!! Weights are definitely the way to go! It really looks like you dropped some serious body fat.
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Amazing...absolutely amazing! Great dedication = great results...obviously!
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    great job!!!!
  • InMyJeans
    InMyJeans Posts: 87 Member
    Nice job! You look amazing!
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Awesome! You should be super proud- you look fantastic. Thanks for posting.
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    Awesome job!!! Keep it up! Are you thinking about competing??

Hey yes.. I know I have a long way to go but I am planning on competeing in the Nov 12th NPC Eastern with my sister. Shes a bit ahead of me in all this but I will catch up haha.. Actually I am really hoping for her to win or at least placing in the Top 10 of the bodybuilding.com contest because I think she did an amazing job. She doesnt use mfp much anymore (even though this is where we started everything last summer.. both of us 175lbs plus) so Im going to post her before/afters too!! :flowerforyou:

2nlgnt.jpgvnczmu.jpg

2a7wvbn.jpg2hd5d3q.jpg
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Both you and your sister look great before and after! That's amazing, kudos to you both. And I hope you both do great in the competition. :smile:
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    ohmygosh!! this is dramatic, I love seeing pics like these! I want some of my own! You look amazing!! good job!! =D
  • ineednapkin
    ineednapkin Posts: 151
    Ooh awesome! I think I'm gonna check out this bodyspace thing!
  • hmkeith
    hmkeith Posts: 9
    you look amazing! You're giving Kim Kardashian a run for her money! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!