asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    EAK_09 wrote: »
    Especially frozen. :#

Well yeah that's the proper way to eat and form of Reese PB Cup
  • tinklemar
    tinklemar Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I always stock up on these so I can enjoy them all year :) They are the BEST!! I don't like regular PB cups, but these are amazing. My best friend also doesn't eat candy, she doesn't like sweets, and she devours these every year :) You must try if you haven't....they are worth fitting into your day!
  • freegrace
    freegrace Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I hope you're all happy! :\ I was forced to go get and eat a Reece's peanut butter I had been safely storing in the freezer.
  • c_leeee
    c_leeee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Oh god this thread is amazing!
  • 4bettermenow
    4bettermenow Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    c_leeee wrote: »
    Oh god this thread is amazing!

Your welcome. ;)
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    They are the most delicious morsels of food EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    I will get one 6-pack of the eggs now and then after Easter when (or if) they are on clearance, BAM, I'll get four or more 6-pack packages for the freezer. Last year, they lasted until Halloween.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    I AGREE THEY DO TASTE BETTER THAN REGULAR CUPS I THINK ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!11

Bite your tongue woman!
    h96w72gq0dx3.jpeg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    Reese's Eggs are THE best. It's odd because they taste different than the cups AND different than the trees!

You seriously need to try the Reese's spread. It tastes like melted Reese's that were blended. Mmmmm. . .

I need to find that spread.

I love Reese's eggs. Hate the Cadbury cremes.
  • ilovemypeekapug
    ilovemypeekapug Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Reese eggs...my FAVORITE sweet treat! They have more PB and are definitely better than cups. I will make sure to allow for a few of these this spring.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    13634300731559302005.GIF
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Holy Chocolate Easter, Batman!

My local Kroger Grocer had the Cadbury eggs out displayed in barrels today. 55 gallon barrels. Multiple.

Yeah. I'd uhhh ... like one o' dem der barrels of eggs, please. To go...
  • Th3Ph03n1x
    Th3Ph03n1x Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Meh... I actually like the cups better. It's the Cadbury caramel eggs that get me.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Mix equal parts by volume of peanut butter and powdered sugar, Voila', you now have the center of a peanut butter cup. Eat as is or spread onto your favorite chocolate bar or just stuff a couple chocolate chips in for the chocolate and peanut butter flavor.

You're welcome.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

Bite your tongue woman!
    h96w72gq0dx3.jpeg

Simmer down, woman! :p

Sorry I really like them :blush:
  • Alluminati
    Options
    earlnabby wrote: »
    Mix equal parts by volume of peanut butter and powdered sugar, Voila', you now have the center of a peanut butter cup. Eat as is or spread onto your favorite chocolate bar or just stuff a couple chocolate chips in for the chocolate and peanut butter flavor.

You're welcome.

Yeah but the texture. I'm wondering if it's similar?
  • Alluminati
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    I just believe there is nothing better than the combo of pb and chocolate.

Hazelnuts and chocolate.

*mic drop*

Though PB and choco is also stellar.
    Word to our moms

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Of COURSE they taste better, and I'll tell you why:

The eggs lack that weird waxy chocolate rind that's around the cups, so the chocolate is smooth all the way around. This also improves the chocolate:peanut butter ratio. Science!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    earlnabby wrote: »

You're welcome.

Yeah but the texture. I'm wondering if it's similar?

Yes it is. I have made my own peanut butter "cups" for years by making these centers and dipping in chocolate. Spreading on a chocolate bar is the quick and dirty way.