NEED MOTIVATION - I wish I was as FAT as the first time I thought I was fat!

Options
Kazzie1234
Kazzie1234 Posts: 6
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
From Newcastle NSW AU.

I have put on 15kg in just over a year!
Heaviest I've ever been. Just want to get back into my clothes. So depressing not being able to fit into any of my clothes

My Love for food has caught up with me. The days of eating anything and everything without putting on a single KG are OVER!

I have ZERO motivation. I get revved up and motivated and don't follow through with my plans! If your local I need a fitness buddy to motivate me!

Full time worker & mother of one makes me time poor.. But NO EXCUSES right??
Any help/tips appreciated!

Replies

• JeffPrunk
    JeffPrunk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Get a game plan, for the most part it does not matter which one as long as it is healthy, commit to it, stick to it, and be faithful to yourself.... You are young, change your eating lifestyle now and there is lots of time to feel good, look good and be happy for a lifetime... BUT.... YOU have to want it... nobody can do it for you.

Good luck.

Jeff
  • KatyaNayduch
    Options
    Well, just being here is motivation, right? You told yourself not to let it slid this time! I have tried and failed with this app before but I'm back, and the one thing you should defiantly do is log. I tried the diary and it works! Best of luck!

-Katya
  • lewb31
    lewb31 Posts: 6
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Oh, that title--I've said that so many times, too!
  • Kazzie1234
    Options
    Thanks for your replies!!

Jeff, I've had game plans.. I just fall off the wagon after a while. I just don't seem to stick to it!

& Katya.. You're right.. I just have to make sure I log! I have also tried and succeeded with this app, then stopped and failed.

If I have a friend with me it works to bounce our motivation off each other.. But everyone is working/life/time poor so now I have to rely on myself, I let myself down, sleep in etc..
  • kenshi_b23
    Options
    State a nutrición plan and dons see it as a diet combine with exercises I recommend weitght lifting at least 45 min a day if you don't have a lot of time try beachbody exercises like insanity etc I drop 40 pounds in 90 days and after that I start get serious about this and get information, start reading and get more knowledge now Im counting calories and my macronutrient. You can do it, believe in yourself I was weitght 230 pounds then 185 and now 200 full muscle mass.
  • Kazzie1234
    Options
    lewb31 wrote: »
    Oh, that title--I've said that so many times, too! My motivation is usually something like a vacation, reunion with family or friends I haven't seen or my current motivation, my birthday. The big 4-0. I find this is my biggest motivation yet. The other things come and go and it doesn't really make a difference if I'm thinner or not. It would've been nice but it was not really necessary. This, though, I feel like I have no choice. I HAVE to lose this weight now. It feels like it's my last chance. So...I guess try to find something that makes you feel like there is no choice other than losing the weight. I started three weeks ago and have lost 10 pounds. I have 35 more to go by June. I've never been as motivated as I am now.

I'm feeling like this already, I don't want to be the "one that got fat" in our social family groups.

You've done amazing already!! Keep going...
  • countscalories
    countscalories Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I have a better title for your post: Bravo, me! I'm so glad that I'm trying to do something about my weight now, before I get even heavier!

You've gotten some great advice from the previous posters. If you can stand a bit more, I want to tell you not to give up. You will find what works for you. You have to keep plugging away at it, though! Instead of feeling like a failure because you don't follow through with your plan, remember that each new day is another chance for you to do something good for yourself.

• teresaryan67
    teresaryan67 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. :) I agree with count, find something you love to do and don't give up :)
  • Kazzie1234
    Options
    Thank you all for your support!! :)
    What an amazing world we live in to get kind words off complete strangers.. Which is more help than I'm getting off my friends/family!!

Definitely going to focus on my goal... and make sure I stick to it!!!!

Now to conquer the weekend without failing...
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey,I know what ya mean I was in the excact same spot as you a few months ago an I just had enough so I made a change in my life :) of ya like feel to add me an we can motivate one another :)