Trying new methods of health advice.

Options
Ok. I am really new to this part of this app. I am not sure how it works. Hopefully I can chat with some people and get feed back on health, wellness and exercise.

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Best thing to do is read as much as you can and you'll learn your way around and what to do otherwise ask people you think can help by sending them a message and/or a friends request. If I can help let me know.
  • san100088
    san100088 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello, You made me smile when I see your message. Thanks.
  • marytyoung
    marytyoung Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's good to reach out to the community for support and advice! Choose any or all of us as friends to continue the conversation.

Mary
  • san100088
    Options
    I am beginning to feel the love more and more when I get responses :). Thanks Mary.
  • lplvbp
    lplvbp Posts: 3
    Options
    Im trying the DASH diet and Daily burn app. I was diagnosed with pre hypertension so I have to not only eat low calorie but low sodium as well. I found sum amazing cookbooks on amazon for cheap. Im also not a gym person, hate working out in front of anyone. Daily burn has been amazing for me. For 13$ I get access to all the exercise classes I want at any level(im a true beginner) on any of my media(tablet, phone, ps3)They even have classes for rehabbing injuries. Their not too long either 15-45 min. Its worth checking out its a pretty cool site I was skeptical at first lol
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    His ticker says he's lost 9 lb & has 5 to go.
    Overall, something's a little... well... :confused::grey_question:

But on the off chance this is for real, here's a newbie help post I put together with useful info, including a link to sexypants (go read it now, then come back here), how to weigh & log food accurately, goal setting (weight, calories, macros)...

Seriously, go read sexypants. Lots of good info there, and links to other good info.
    That should take you a couple hours.
  • kaytyl2
    kaytyl2 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Happy to support. Add me if you want.
  • san100088
    Options
    lplvbp wrote: »
    Im trying the DASH diet and Daily burn app. I was diagnosed with pre hypertension so I have to not only eat low calorie but low sodium as well. I found sum amazing cookbooks on amazon for cheap. Im also not a gym person, hate working out in front of anyone. Daily burn has been amazing for me. For 13$ I get access to all the exercise classes I want at any level(im a true beginner) on any of my media(tablet, phone, ps3)They even have classes for rehabbing injuries. Their not too long either 15-45 min. Its worth checking out its a pretty cool site I was skeptical at first lol
    lplvbp wrote: »

• san100088
    Options
    I will check it out. Thanks