Just starting PiYo

Options
Does anyone do PiYo? Or gone through the 60 day PiYo challenge? I'm just starting and am interested in seeing how other people feel about the program. I have been enjoying the program so far. I am also following the eat lean meal plan with the program. Any encouragement is appreciated.

Replies

• mesierra
    mesierra Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Let me know if you like it! I was thinking about getting it.
  • FitMom15923
    Options
    Beginning on March 9th! How did it go for you??? :)
  • aam117
    aam117 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Just started Monday. I'm liking it so far, more challenging than I thought, but some of that is me trying to figure out the choreography (never my strong suit). I can definitely feel that I am working the different muscle groups and excited to see what kind of visible and non-visible results I get. I'm not really following the meal plan to the letter, but I am trying not to stray too far from the ideal it suggests. I am also doing an indoor rowing challenge for the month of March so maybe taking on kind of a lot, but I think they will complement each other well. Interested to hear how others did with the PiYo also!
  • karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I have done PiYo and I loved it! My only concern was I was not burning a sufficient amount of calories.. So I switched it up and did a hybrid workout that included P90X3 and PiYo