Hi! Wanna be my friend?

Options
Hi I am Daniell, :happy:
I have been wanting to lose some weight for a long time now, but didn't really get into it unitl i downloaded MFP on my phone. I want to lose weight for vanity, but also just to be healthy! I work at a job where i am forced to sit for 10 hours a day so eating healthy and excercising is essential! I work with a lot of obese people and I refuse to let myself get to that level. So i am starting young and before i gain anymore weight!
I have been logging diligently for about 2 weeks now and have lost 8 lbs!! I hit a little bit of a plateau there though, but its only been a few days i'm sure i'll keep losing. :tongue:
What i could use though is some friends as into this as i am. No one i know logs calories or is even overly worried about being healthy. I am all alone in my healthy world! If you would like to drop by and say hi i'd appreciate it =^)!!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    Sure ill add you to my friends it sucks to be allone ^^ and also Welcome to MFP !

Good luck !
  • tate355
    tate355 Posts: 12
    Options
    :smile: Me too Girly we gone do this I will help u and u shall help me good luck on your new lifestyle change im sure it will b Great:smile:
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Welcome,
    I've been using the site for 3 weeks now. There's some really great people here, and we all support eachother.
    I have been on many, many diets in the past but I'm determind this one is going to be the last! I enter all my food, log in every day and try to support all my friends on mfp. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. I am in professional school and sit through lectures and labs for 8 hours a day and then have to study on top of that, which makes it so hard to go to the gym. But the support on here is awesome and holds you accountable to more than just yourself. Feel free to add me as a friend :bigsmile:
  • leeuuh143
    leeuuh143 Posts: 48
    Options
    Hey yah for sure! My partner has been helping me a little but I really want to make a change this time and i can't do i alone! :D
  • bruteforceglory
    Options
    i think vanity is a great motivation! i'd really like to be your friend )
  • Elise1931
    Elise1931 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hello Daniell, welcome joining to MFP! :flowerforyou:
    This site and people here do support and motivate me a lot--not only on fitness things.
    Hope you'll feel the same here and enjoy yourself. :wink:
    Feel free to add me. =)