30 day shred

Options
Has anyone done this recently and good results x

Replies

• laffek
    laffek Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Following this post. I, too, have a question about JM 30 day shred....Is it meant to be done daily? It would seem with the weights component it would be counterproductive to lift the same weights in the same motions 2 days in a row...
  • Nerruse
    Nerruse Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    No, it's meant to be done every other day although a lot of people do it every day. Personally I'm about to start a short round (8 days at each level instead of 10) tomorrow. I'm going to do 3 days a week, on my running off days.

I don't have any official numbers but I've started it several times in the past and every time I've felt results, even though I've never completed the full program.
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I thought it was everyday to. But u can do it every other? And still get results x
  • harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I did this last year. Every day, 6 days a week but my brother did it every other day and still had amazing results.
    For me it was the transition from sedentary to half an hour exercise every day (6 days a week) and it was brilliant! There were modifications for most of the moves, so they were adapted to every level of fitness, the workouts were fun - even if you ended up sweating like a pig. :smile:
    In combination with a good diet (at a slight deficit) it can help you lose body fat and get more muscle strength. I only lost 2 kg - because I am quite slim anyway and my goal was not weight loss, but my brother lost 10 kg in 6 weeks - he obviously had more to lose than me.
    Because it does not require any equipment and it is only half an hour, it could be something that you can continue for long term.
    Good luck and I'm hoping to see your success story here on MFP!
  • harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yr0Zp25uQDo
    You might have seen this before - an amazing transformation and you might find this good inspiration. Good luck!
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Anyone done it without using weights x