I lost 104 pounds in 10 months ( w/ a lot of selfies)

Options
So, I figured I would write my mid success story! I am 20 years old, and I have been over weight my whole life. Last year, I had a miscarriage, and my doctor believed that it was because of how over weight I was. That was probably the biggest reality check in the world...My body rejected my child, because of how unhealthy I was...anyways before I get too emotional up in here, I decided it was time for some changes....big changes! I stopped drinking pop, juice, and anything with sugar in it. I stopped eating fast food, and started eating non-processed foods. I made sure to always give myself a cheat meal on the weekends, and I drink between 1 and 2 gallons of water a day. I also do cardio, and am planning to start strength training very soon. I started out at 326 pounds and a size 26 and now weight 222 and wear a size 14. I am 5'11. I would like to get down to 175. b68vc3ebejnr.jpg
rwyr8q4dawlm.jpg
7bnvdbtyelz5.jpg
hq7nbwzuwdut.jpg
vhzvfxorue3w.jpg
cuud1ycog8h7.jpg
2ahiqa2xa2e4.jpg
0630gn1f54db.jpg
joq0n7mog843.jpg
f5vfdzhegu33.jpg

Replies

• TXRedDirt
    TXRedDirt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job!
  • samcou90
    samcou90 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow great work. Im only one month in lost 7lb so far aiming for 7lb a month on 1200-1500 calories a day. I have mad cravings for chocolate so if i cant beat it ill have a small bit in my calorie count for the day. Works out well so i dont go on a bender and buy half the shop and eat it within a day lol ☺ ur resukts r amazing i hope u get where you wana be!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Look at you!! Well Done!
  • SassyRN_77
    SassyRN_77 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!awesome transformation:)
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You look great and sooooo happy. Congratulations on doing this for your family of the future!

55835802.png
  • yanip0
    yanip0 Posts: 2
    Options
    Keep up the great work! You are correct in getting rid of non-processed foods and sugar. I lost 16 lbs in two weeks by eating all natural, non-processed foods, no GMOs, no sugar, non GMO meat, no dairy, no white flour/no bread, etc. I eat anything 100% whole grain, fruits and veggies, organic whole grain fed chicken, wild salmon, almond butter, dates, raisins, pits.... My body was addicted to sugar and the chemicals they use in processed foods but not anymore!!! Thank God!!! :-)
  • megdtuttle
    megdtuttle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    omg incredible!!!
  • Jenabug01
    Options
    So, I figured I would write my mid success story! I am 20 years old, and I have been over weight my whole life. Last year, I had a miscarriage, and my doctor believed that it was because of how over weight I was. That was probably the biggest reality check in the world...My body rejected my child, because of how unhealthy I was...anyways before I get too emotional up in here, I decided it was time for some changes....big changes! I stopped drinking pop, juice, and anything with sugar in it. I stopped eating fast food, and started eating non-processed foods. I made sure to always give myself a cheat meal on the weekends, and I drink between 1 and 2 gallons of water a day. I also do cardio, and am planning to start strength training very soon. I started out at 326 pounds and a size 26 and now weight 222 and wear a size 14. I am 5'11. I would like to get down to 175. b68vc3ebejnr.jpg
    rwyr8q4dawlm.jpg
    7bnvdbtyelz5.jpg
    hq7nbwzuwdut.jpg
    vhzvfxorue3w.jpg
    cuud1ycog8h7.jpg
    2ahiqa2xa2e4.jpg
    0630gn1f54db.jpg
    joq0n7mog843.jpg
    f5vfdzhegu33.jpg

• Jenabug01
    Options
    Looking forward to seeing more selfies from you in your incredible new adventure called living!!!!! You are such an inspiration to all of us! Keep up the great job! YOU ROCK!!!!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look amazing :) and happy!!
  • amylmoser
    amylmoser Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOOT! Many many many many congratulations! That is an awesome feat!
  • kkay3182
    kkay3182 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! This is inspiring!!
  • bcm8605
    bcm8605 Posts: 14
    Options
    UH-MAZE-ING! You are an inspiration. I am starting out my fitness journey and would love to add you so I can see that its real life and can be done! I am having a hard time knowing what to eat but we MYP things are getting easier as I meet and talk to new people on here.
  • Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job and thank you for sharing! I'm sorry for your miscarriage, I know how heart breaking that is. Kutgw!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Excellent dedication and amazing transformation! You look absolutely adorable in those glasses, too! Looking forward to seeing more photos as you continue on your journey.
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Inspiring work and improvement to your life. Best wishes.
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look wonderful and so happy! ; )
  • Imanapeman
    Imanapeman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful. You look hot. Keep up the great work.
  • jasonschaef
    jasonschaef Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Damn good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!