95 lbs gone

Options
hello everyone! I started my weight loss in March of 2014 and to date I have lost 95 lbs. would love to share my ideas and how I did it. Every month at the end of the month I have pictures of my progress. I would love to connect just send me a message. I am just 56 lbs away from my goal weight and I am excited!!!!! xbknb1ypsrda.jpg

Replies

• voodoomedia7
    voodoomedia7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Pls invite me & share tips!
  • sparker76
    sparker76 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ok I think I sent it- lol first time reaching out. One thing that I have learned from my doctor is the more simple your diet is the more weight you lose. I eat about 10 different foods- no processed other than yogurt and Babybel cheese. And exercise of course
  • sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I don't see 56 extra lbs to lose! Keep it up and definitely share any tips. Your pictures alone are great motivation!
  • sparker76
    Options
    Thanks so much-I needed that very much as motivated as I am still need the encouragement. Keep diet simple and work out everyday. I don't like to work out but I would look at my pics of first getting started and then I would run to my gym shoes!!! It was hard to look at where I started from but it didn't hit me that my body was changing until I saw pics 3 and 4 months into this.
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are an inspiration :) I hope you wouldnt mind if I added you!
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Damn, girl - you look great! You lost it so fast, too. Took me a year and 3 months to lose 84 (but I'm much older) - I've got 7 to go. You're gorgeous!
  • sparker76
    Options
    Thanks so much- Awesome job also!!!! What a great motivation you only have 7 lbs to go!!!! Way to go!!!!
  • sparker76
    Options
    vixtris wrote: »
    Wow, you are an inspiration :) I hope you wouldnt mind if I added you!
    Of course I already accepted the invite. Feel free to ask write, send your thoughts!

• thetanyacam
    thetanyacam Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wow thats amazing.
  • sparker76
    Options
    wow thats amazing.
    Thanks for the kind words!!!
  • purplemystra
    purplemystra Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks for the inspiration.
  • sparker76
    Options
    No problem- I'm new to the forum thing and I think it's wonderful that we all have a common goal and helping each other along!!! Stay encouraged and make sure to be encouraging!!!
  • sparker76
    Options
  • daysonrock26
    daysonrock26 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hard work pays off
  • sparker76
    Options
    Hard work pays off
    Yes it does- thanks for the encouragement!!!
  • KMychelle
    KMychelle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow what an accomplishment! You look wonderful. 95 pounds is what I'd like to lose. I have lost 25 over the last two years but I struggle to stay on point. I am also hoping that losing the weight will allow me to get rid of the unattractive CPAP machine that I use. Am seeing someone and have avoided using it out of fear it will turn them off. So I am on a course to seriously lose this weight for all kinds of reasons. I would love to keep in touch with you and find out how you did it. Like someone else said, where are those extra 56 pounds you are trying to lose?!!! :)
  • ShondaBihari
    ShondaBihari Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!!!!
  • empreston
    Options
    You look amazing.!!
    You're a true inspiration. You remind us all that we can do this, that it is possible! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • cafin42
    Options
    Wow! I'm 45 and had a hysterectomy and pounds came in fast I am trying to get down to 110 and any friends and couragement you can add me if you like.
    Ty for courage
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Your beautiful!! Congrats on the success so far!