I'm 5'4, and my goal weight for now is 140. It may change when I get there
  • SwankyTomato
    SwankyTomato Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    5'3" and aiming for 120.
  • cakelight
    cakelight Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    4'11" and 122. My goal is around 105, and to work out, eat well, and be patient. The last one is the hardest for me! :|
  • safinarayar
    safinarayar Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, I started at 171. I am now 127.4. My goal is 125, but I may go lower once I get there.

That's amazing! How long did it take you?
  • safinarayar
    safinarayar Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    juicy_cat wrote: »
    Five foot 1 and currently 154 - Some folk will think this is high but I'm aiming for 140. I look fab at 140... :-)

140 sounds great and it's whatever makes you feel good! I'm 148 right now and I can't wait to hit 140. Good luck!
  • shortiequinn
    shortiequinn Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Question for my fellow shorties... Where do you buy your clothes!?

I like Banana Republic Petite but there isn't one convenient. I still need to hem their pants too.
  • KaraSimone01
    KaraSimone01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" currently 146. Goal weight is 125
  • Hipnotika
    Hipnotika Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Well hello lovely shorties!! No offense intended :-) I'm 5'1 and aiming for 130, currently 148 just had my daughter 6 weeks ago also just joined MFP about 1 week ago, also looking for motivating friends and same in return, feel free to add me. Good luck in your journey, God bless.
  • Hipnotika
    Hipnotika Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Question for my fellow shorties... Where do you buy your clothes!?

I like Banana Republic Petite but there isn't one convenient. I still need to hem their pants too.
    Forever 21 and love and culture for me :smile:
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    Usually Banana Republic Petites as well, though I've been frustrated lately with the drop in quality and the way their clothes seem to be getting longer. Also, they just discontinued their classic t-shirts, which annoys me to no end 'cause it was the last remaining store where I could buy t-shirts.

There are only a couple of other stores here in Montreal that even have petites clothes, and they tend to be geared towards a much older target market. I'm only 34 and I need work clothes; no offense to the grandmothers on this board but I'm not quite ready to dress like you.

Occasionally (like, once a year) I'll splurge on a weekend trip to the States and shop 'til I drop. You American shorties have no idea how lucky you are.
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 41 and want to get to 123lbs because that will be 50lbs lost! I put some weight back on after not logging and exercising a few months so I am at around 160lbs and losing very slowly right now.
  • Nady9
    Nady9 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello!! So happy to see I'm not alone!! Thanks for posting this question. I'm 4'11" and currently 132...goal weight 110. I struggle a lot to lose and maintain because just a bit of indulgence can cost me dearly. Please feel free to add me for support! I feel taller friends don't get it
  • Pickles175
    Pickles175 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet exactly. Started at 174 and am currently at 146 after 5 months. My goal weight is 122 but that is just a number I had to input into Mfp. I am doing strength training right now so my weight loss may slow and I may never get down to that number although my body shape will change. I am hoping to get down to a size 6 which is a more accurate goal than a number on the scale. :)
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and 54 yrs old.
    SW 134
    CW 112
  • AuntieAmber0326
    Options
    I am 5'4 and 22 years old
    SW 256 lbs
    CW 186 lbs
    GW 150
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    5'2.5" here. Started at 179, now down to 137. Looking to lose at least 10 more pounds, so goal weight is around 127 - 130ish?. Weight lifting to maintain lean mass and loving it. I'm old though, over 65 so it's been slow but very rewarding.
  • Fit4Life0901
    Fit4Life0901 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 5'1 and I am looking for supportive friends. I am 23 and applying to graduate programs. I have worked very hard this past year and have lost a good amount of weight through eating healthy and working out 4/5 times a week. I started around 118 and I am currently 105. I am pretty much wanting to just maintain this weight and keep doing what I have been. If I happen to lose a little more thats fine but focusing on toning and weight lifting. Goal is to stay at 102-105 :) which is a healthy weight for my height. add me if you would like. I am super positive and love to give advice when I can.
  • Brittnyjoan
    Brittnyjoan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5' and I would love to be 125-135lbs. :smile:
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    5'3, heading for 125-130.