13»

Replies

• Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    [quote="cincreased

pecodgirl1;31025053"]Isopure whey protien. Best as superior metabolism booster better for women. Whey fuels the growth of calories hungry lean muscle mass. Sipping whey protien in the morning first thin revs fat burn! Zero carb zero sugar zero aspartame zero gluten. ISOPURE has many different flavors and great prices found on www.puritanspride.com
    Good luck

No, just no.
    I am sorry you don't agree with what I wrote. I'm not a doctor just someone who is reiterating what i read regarding whey. This was based on a Boston University study and a Dr.Jakubowicz wrote about whey .
    Troutsy wrote: »
    runner475 wrote: »
    Isopure whey protien. Best as superior metabolism booster better for women. Whey fuels the growth of calories hungry lean muscle mass. Sipping whey protien in the morning first thin revs fat burn! Zero carb zero sugar zero aspartame zero gluten. ISOPURE has many different flavors and great prices found on www.puritanspride.com
    Good luck

No, just no.

What are you saying No to. Can you clarify? I take Isopure and I'm curious what was in the post that made you say No to. Was it Recommendation to "Isopure"?

Isopure protein is good- I'm thinking it was a no to all the other claims in the post. That's at least why I said no.

Along with Boston University, Dr jakubowics, Illinois University all agreed that whey improves insulin response, up shifts metabolism,lower cholesteral, fewer body aches, clearer skin, and deeper sleep. Again, just responding with knowledge from what I read in an article about whey protien and passing it on. People should not take this site as medical advice or the holy grail. Please get a doctors advise on any and all before your journey with weight loss.

Can we see
    . I'm sorry I do not have the article even what magazine it was in to be honest. But it is what I read...But, I imagine if your that interested google the doctor or Universities with whey protien in the search engine you might get the same information. Again, I was just reiterating what I read.

If you make the claim...then you should provide the link to the study.
  • P0PTART
    P0PTART Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I use the Dymatize ISO-100. It's a hydrolyzed whey protein so it's broken down to the bare basics. The birthday cake flavor is awesome with milk. And if any flavor is too sweet, I just add some kale in the blender.
  • capecodgirl1
    capecodgirl1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    [quote="cincreased

pecodgirl1;31025053"]Isopure whey protien. Best as superior metabolism booster better for women. Whey fuels the growth of calories hungry lean muscle mass. Sipping whey protien in the morning first thin revs fat burn! Zero carb zero sugar zero aspartame zero gluten. ISOPURE has many different flavors and great prices found on www.puritanspride.com
    Good luck

No, just no.
    I am sorry you don't agree with what I wrote. I'm not a doctor just someone who is reiterating what i read regarding whey. This was based on a Boston University study and a Dr.Jakubowicz wrote about whey .
    Isopure whey protien. Best as superior metabolism booster better for women. Whey fuels the growth of calories hungry lean muscle mass. Sipping whey protien in the morning first thin revs fat burn! Zero carb zero sugar zero aspartame zero gluten. ISOPURE has many different flavors and great prices found on www.puritanspride.com
    Good luck

No, just no.

What are you saying No to. Can you clarify? I take Isopure and I'm curious what was in the post that made you say No to. Was it Recommendation to "Isopure"?

Isopure protein is good- I'm thinking it was a no to all the other claims in the post. That's at least why I said no.

Along with Boston University, Dr jakubowics, Illinois University all agreed that whey improves insulin response, up shifts metabolism,lower cholesteral, fewer body aches, clearer skin, and deeper sleep. Again, just responding with knowledge from what I read in an article about whey protien and passing it on. People should not take this site as medical advice or the holy grail. Please get a doctors advise on any and all before your journey with weight loss.

Can we see
    . I'm sorry I do not have the article even what magazine it was in to be honest. But it is what I read...But, I imagine if your that interested google the doctor or Universities with whey protien in the search engine you might get the same information. Again, I was just reiterating what I read.

Exactly.

If you girls care that much please feel free to look it up. I am not hear to argue, bait or antagonize. I am one of many women in this world and on this wonderful web site just trying to be the best I can be, to learn and participate whatever wisdom right or wrong to help better myself or others. I bid you adieu.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    [quote="cincreased

Good luck

No, just no.
    Good luck

No, just no.

Can we see

Exactly.

If you girls care that much please feel free to look it up. I am not hear to argue, bait or antagonize. I am one of many women in this world and on this wonderful web site just trying to be the best I can be, to learn and participate whatever wisdom right or wrong to help better myself or others. I bid you adieu.

Just a random note since you seem confused: there are men on this site too, and one of those "girls" is one of the many...
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I like atkins advantage shakes available at Wal-Mart Mart and some chain drug stores. Taste good to me. Especially the cafe caramel flavor. Is 11 oz. with 15gm protein, 160 calories and 4 total carbs.
  • DonT58
    DonT58 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    jessicafg wrote: »
    Hi

Can anyone offer advice about Whey powder?

I'm looking to find one that is low fat, with <5g of carbs & between 15-20g of protein per serving

I've checked out a few online brands and they have loads of sugar or fat in them, I'm not looking to bulk out just supplement a meal.

Any shouts let me know & ideally something that tastes nice

Thanks in advance

I'm using as scoop of Vanilla Isopure Protein powder in non-fat yogurt with fish oil swirl, cocao or berries. Or in sugar free silk milk with shredded wheat or Uncle Sams cereal. It's 105 calories, no carbs and 25 grams of protein. Best reason - it tastes good. I'm avoiding added sugars and this stuff absolutely satisfies. My wife doesn't care for it much.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,634 Member
    Options
    jessicafg wrote: »
    Hi

Can anyone offer advice about Whey powder?

I'm looking to find one that is low fat, with <5g of carbs & between 15-20g of protein per serving

I've checked out a few online brands and they have loads of sugar or fat in them, I'm not looking to bulk out just supplement a meal.

Any shouts let me know & ideally something that tastes nice

Thanks in advance
    Don't need it if you're reaching you daily protein goals. If not, look at Optimum Nutrition's 100% Gold Standard Whey.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    [quote="cincreased

Good luck

No, just no.
    Good luck

No, just no.

Can we see

Exactly.

Just for the record... there are men on this web site also. I am not trying to argue with you I simply asked you to back up your claim. That's how it works. I work in the medical field. If I gave a presentation at work and told people to do their own research I would get laughed at.

And for the record, since I had a couple of minutes, I googled your claim. Not one peer reviewed study came up... interesting.