95 lbs gone

Options
2»

Replies

• hotvwchick
    Options
    I think you are right with the processed foods. I'm trying to avoid wheat products as well. I'm sticking to lean meats, fruits and veggies. I try to have oatmeal3-4 times a week for breakfast. I've lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks. Probably going to take another 4 months to reach my goal. What is your diet like?
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • sparker76
    sparker76 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    epido wrote: »
    Your beautiful!! Congrats on the success so far!
    Thanks so much for the kind words!!
  • iamnotvoldemort
    iamnotvoldemort Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • jillshadow
    jillshadow Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look amazing!
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Sent you a friend request.
  • sparker76
    Options
    trina1049 wrote: »
    You look fabulous! Sent you a friend request.
    Awesome!!! Love to connect. Thanks for the kind words!!!

• sparker76
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
    Awesome thanks for the encouragement. How are you coming along in your new healthy life style!!!

• sparker76
    Options
    Size 24 to 16 and losing!!! Stay focus and take photos no matter how hard it is looking at them. They make great motivation. ri3z2xgf8brs.jpg
  • sparker76
    Options
    yjkhrue7qt4q.jpg
  • makingmylifebetter
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing success. You look absolutely beautiful, and you accomplished something magnificent in such a short time.

Could you write a little more about your simple diet, and what kinds of foods you eat? And what kind of exercise you did?
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    congrats and wtg on the loss. keep up the good work!!!
  • swray21
    swray21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good job! That's awesome! :)
  • sparker76
    Options
    congrats and wtg on the loss. keep up the good work!!!
    Sure I sent a connection so you can view my diary. FF yogurt, homemade granola, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, navel oranges, pink lady apple (this apple will change your life) tilapia loans. Water water water (that's it plain water) babybel cheese.

I do C5K over and over again walk faster and run faster as you get used to it. Light weights and FREE workout videos on the Internet.

• sparker76
    Options
    37s1dz7l4ixh.jpg
  • sewan86
    sewan86 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow you have achieved so much and your positive attitude is very inspiring. Thanks for showing us it's possible with some hard work and determination. :)
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wanted to say thanks for a different reason.

I've also gone from a 24 to a 14/16 in the past year. When I looked at one of your comparison shots, I was thinking, "WOW! Someday I'm going to look that good!" And then I scrolled down to the jeans shot. What? We started and are currently at the same spot (size-wise)? What? Do I look SOMETHING like that?

It's true. Brain does NOT keep up with the body!
  • sparker76
    Options
    lishcnba70o9.jpg
    Sometimes you have to look crazy in order to look good. Happy working out everyone!!!
  • nicole3dorsey
    nicole3dorsey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    sparker76 wrote: »
    hello everyone! I started my weight loss in March of 2014 and to date I have lost 95 lbs. would love to share my ideas and how I did it. Every month at the end of the month I have pictures of my progress. I would love to connect just send me a message. I am just 56 lbs away from my goal weight and I am excited!!!!! xbknb1ypsrda.jpg

Looking good congrats to you..

• Medusa1591
    Medusa1591 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats!