A little less fluffy in 20 days (pics)

Options

Replies

• imxnianne
    imxnianne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    It is great to know that the body needs time for recooperation for the skin. I was thinking if I lot weight would my skin get looe or not. Good job on the great progress!
  • Nouvelle_Sonia
    Nouvelle_Sonia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes, I see the progess too. Félicitations. Thank you for sharing your story. It encourages me to keep going.
  • Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Atta girl! You've come so far, so sensibly and you're doing wonderful things!! Great job!! And thanks for the inspiration!
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job, you look wonderful!
  • RRBww
    RRBww Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Your entire transformation has been incredible!
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Inspiration! !!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Fit4Yah
    Fit4Yah Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • thedaydreamer92
    thedaydreamer92 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you! I see a difference from the last 20 days for sure. And gosh, lady, you are beautiful and really, really different from what you looked like 3 years ago!
  • vickierivero1
    vickierivero1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Big BIG applause! You look amazing! Wonderful job!
  • sballgirl23
    sballgirl23 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Remarkable work! Any details on how you reached your intial goal to lose 100 pounds?
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    You look amazing....the 20 days have toned your body so much, the arms for sure the difference. Do share your routine too...I'm sure alot of us can use some tips!!!

I have been in the gym 6 days a week. I really like going. I work from home and have my preschooler with me all the time so it gives him a chance to play with other kids and gives me a chance to regain some baby free sanity. It looks like this every week:

Mon
    Cardio: 25min Elliptical
    Weights: Arms/Back/ Abs
    Cardio: 25 Treadmill

Tues
    Cardio: 25min Stairclimber
    Weights: Legs/ Rear / Abs

Wen
    Cardio: 45 Treadmill

Thur

Fri

Sat
    Swimming 20 laps and lots of time hanging out in the steam room and sauna with the old people. I am kinda chatty so I love all the friendly old ladies that come in for aqua aerobics

Sun
    Nothing (unless you count baby gate hurtles and yard work)

Cardio is always as fast as I can take it with as much resistance as I can take and I am always building my tolerance in both.

Weights are done on the machines since I am uncoordinated and nearly fell over when someone tried to "help" me do lunges with weights. I started with very little weight and got the motion down but I up my weights every few work outs based on how it feels. If I can get to the last rep in the first set without wondering if I will make it then it is time to up the weight.

I know the abs everyday thing looks a bit funny but when I am on the machines or doing cardio I am making sure my arms, legs and rear are getting a daily working so a daily working for the abs seems to make sense.

Other than that I am taking Arginine every morning prior to workout and that did help with the jelly arms feeling and I take about 20 grams of protein after workout in the form of half of a New Whey shot and some well salted popcorn to curb the post workout munchies and serious salt cravings all that cardio gives me. Oh and of course I take a multivitamin.

More than anything else though I love my gym's daycare. They paint and color everyday and have a bouncy castle on Tues and Thur. Every morning the first thing the little one says is "Now we go Fitness Works". I have a much harder time making excuses to not go when he standing there saying "please please please".
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :D (*)
  • snookey16
    snookey16 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look Amazing.
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and all of your hard work paid off... Congrats!! :)
  • mg_adina
    mg_adina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • Aaron949
    Aaron949 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!