Accountability Buddy?

Options
Hello MFP Community!
I haven't posted on here, but have wanted to set up an accountability buddy with similar goals for a long time!.

I've been "trying to lose weight" for years now with no notable progress...recently I've just had it and decided to make some real changes in my life (including biting the bullet and posting on here asking for an accountability buddy!)

I'm almost 30, female, no kids (yet! :) ). live in Massachusetts, and have 30-40 lbs to lose. I work full time as an engineer, and do some travel for that.

Anyone else need a buddy? :)

Replies

• katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hopefully you're still looking for an accountability buddy. I could use one too. Let me know if you're interested in doing this together.

katie
  • tusgm123
    tusgm123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let me know if you're still looking for a buddy.

Katie,if you haven't found one maybe we could all support each other.
  • flobrunnergirl
    Options
    Hey! I'd love to maybe start a group where we could all support one another? Any thoughts?
  • breesalyers
    breesalyers Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I could also use a buddy too. Maybe we could all support each other like tusgm123 mentioned
  • artcat1975
    artcat1975 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would be interested!
  • kbare85
    kbare85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. Seems like we have similar stats and goals!
  • tomatogirlmj
    Options
    Me to. I would love to have a buddy!
  • hn7mox
    hn7mox Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love a buddy! I'm 30/f and travel quite a bit for work too. It would be great to have someone not only to share accountability, but celebrate the successes as well. I hope to hear from you!
  • JoBo1966
    Options
    Hello MFP Community!
    I haven't posted on here, but have wanted to set up an accountability buddy with similar goals for a long time!.

I've been "trying to lose weight" for years now with no notable progress...recently I've just had it and decided to make some real changes in my life (including biting the bullet and posting on here asking for an accountability buddy!)

I'm almost 30, female, no kids (yet! :) ). live in Massachusetts, and have 30-40 lbs to lose. I work full time as an engineer, and do some travel for that.

Me! I need nagging. I am more than capable of fitness and a good diet as I'm ex army. Im just lazy! I need lots of buddies telling me off or giving me encouragement.
  • godilup
    godilup Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking for an accountabilibuddy too! I think it's better to work on it together than just doing things alone.

22, F, and about 20+ lbs. to lose. :smile:
  • JoBo1966
    Options
    Hello MFP Community!

Me! I need nagging. I am more than capable of fitness and a good diet as I'm ex army. In just lazy Please add me. I joined MFP a couple of days ago
  • asbloomy
    Options
    I am looking for a buddy but still getting the hang of how to work this... need all the support i can get right now.
  • burktabs
    burktabs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in! It appears we have similar goals/milestones that we want to achieve.
  • burktabs
    burktabs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @flobrunnergirl‌ -- Creating a group sounds like an excellent idea! If you decide to start one, please let me know so I can sign up! :)
  • kddurham1
    kddurham1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm interested too! I have about 27 pounds to lose. My wedding is in September. I need someone I can talk to and can keep me motivated. Also, I'm starting to eat clean on Monday.
  • silverbeam22
    silverbeam22 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm keen to join! I'm 20 with about 27lbs/12kg more to lose! :)
  • BigmanTG
    BigmanTG Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I'm down! I love to give and receive encouragment