may 8th-june8th 10lb loss challenge

Options
I want to lose 10lbs by june 8th and want people to do it with me.Preferably people with 100+ to lose or 50+ all you need to do to join my challenge is post your starting weight,current weight,overall goal weight and number one reason you want to lose 10lbs by june 8th.Hope people join :)

Replies

• XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Also i know 10lbs isn't much but to me and maybe some of you it's a great achievement
  • serendipityrr
    serendipityrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I'll join.

Starting weight:215.2
    Current weight:209.6
    Overall goal weight:150
    Why i want to lose 10lbs by June 8th......I find smal goals make things easier.
    Better 10 down than 10 up!

Let's do this!
  • brendi_lynn
    brendi_lynn Posts: 19
    Options
    I would love to! Thanks. But, i doubt i'll do it. :(

Starting weight: 147.5 lbs
    Current weight: 147.5 lbs
    Overall goal weight: 127 lbs
    Why i want to lose 10lbs by June 8th: To look hot for summer. :D
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Hey there!

I'll join.

Starting weight:215.2
    Current weight:209.6
    Overall goal weight:150
    Why i want to lose 10lbs by June 8th......I find smal goals make things easier.
    Better 10 down than 10 up!

Let's do this!
    yeah 10 down is way better..you can post your weight whenever you weight yourself.so once a week is fine if thats how you do it xD. Also i want to post our exercises for the day
  • Constance1111
    Constance1111 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ill join! weigh in on mondays though so have starting weight for this tomorrow
    last mondays weight in was 207
    weight goal 150
    why i wanna lose weight im getting married in november!!!
  • skylar1907
    skylar1907 Posts: 156
    Options
    I have over 50 to lose - and I'm down 17 on my ticker today. So lets see if we can make it 27 down by June 8th!!!

I have my first 5K on June 5th - so being 10 lbs lighter means not having to haul it around for 3.1 miles! =P
  • KatrinaKubiak
    Options
    I'm in!

Start Weight (Today) - 243.4
    Overall Goal - 175

10 pounds by June 8? Because it's a good start to my overall goal - smaller goals are easier to manage for me. Plus I need someone/or a group to be accountable to.

Exercise today: 2 miles on Bike.... Sunday is normally a no workout day for me but wanted to do something so I took it slow and leisurely at the gym :)
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Exercise today:random dancing 62 mins
    Jupming jacks 15 mins
    calories burned 732
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    I'm in! I weigh in on Monday mornings so I'll post my starting weight then, but I think it's around 180. I'd like to lose 10 lbs by June 7th, which is my son's 1st birthday :) I know if we put our minds to this, we can do it!
  • dianne1023
    dianne1023 Posts: 9
    Options
    Im in!

Starting weight: 257
    current weight: 249
    next bday goal weight: 200
    overall goal weight: 165
    Why i want to lose 10lbs by June 8>> newly diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and making some serious lifestyle changes
    **My ticker says Ive lost 3 pounds (I lost 5lb before joining here), so Ill make it 13 lost by June 8
  • semhamm
    semhamm Posts: 6
    Options
    I will join with you guys! My starting weight was 264 lbs. My current weight is 242 and my goal weight is 160. The reason why I would like to lose 10lbs by June 8th is because I will be 10lbs closer to my goal!:bigsmile:
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Anyone who joins can feel free to add me also..no need to diet alone :) and my daily status's are gaurenteed laughs sometimes
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I so need this challenge ! My starting weight is 199 and i want to loose 10 pounds to be at 189. Going to the beach in July and really want to loose 15 pounds before i go and this is going to help me get to my goal !
  • kaylor908
    kaylor908 Posts: 42
    Options
    starting weight: 182
    current weight: 177
    overall goal weight: 135
    and number one reason you want to lose 10lbs by july: summer!!
  • Pollux
    Pollux Posts: 42
    Options
    I'll give it a try! :)

Starting weight: 215.6
    Current weight: 214.4
    Overall goal: 160 or 170
    Why I want to loose 10 lbs? Graduation in December. 10 lbs down now puts me closer to my overall goal.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    On;y got to doing 25 mins of random dancing today :) don't know why i slipped from my hour yesterday...maybe cuz i just woke up?
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    I am in! I want to loose 10lbs by June 8th because that is my Birthday and what a present!

CW = 217
    GW = 207 by June 8, 2011

I am ready to go! Everyone, we can do this!