aesthetikk Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    aesthetikk wrote: »

nope..i only give private shows and that too in the bedroom <3

So am I scheduled for one? :wink: [/quote]

yea put me in right after assthetik whoever that is
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    @aesthetikk. ..pats the bed next to her....come talk to me about that private show * wink *

Me first!!!!!!!! Lol ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
    @aesthetikk. ..pats the bed next to her....come talk to me about that private show * wink *

Me first!!!!!!!! Lol ;)

we could tag team ;)

• walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Damn dude. Set up a website. These women would beg to sleep with you

ugh! you are the worst wingman ever! lol

Lol lol any hole is a goal dude and these women adore you. Enjoy every min of it. Get yourself a website and milk the crap out of it. Go take some pics of urself washing a car or something lol
  • JD2006
    JD2006 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Damn dude. Set up a website. These women would beg to sleep with you

ugh! you are the worst wingman ever! lol

lol! pretty AND funny! I want an invite to that private show!
  • aesthetikk
    aesthetikk Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options

Me first!!!!!!!! Lol ;)

we could tag team ;)

@slimgirl gosh you are always arranging 3somes for me lol...you really are my dream girl <3:flowerforyou: :wink:
  • JD2006
    Options

Me first!!!!!!!! Lol ;)

we could tag team ;)

hey! Ill go get my handcuffs! tag me in when you both get tired!
  • JD2006
    Options

Me first!!!!!!!! Lol ;)

we could tag team ;)

@slimgirl gosh you are always arranging 3somes for me lol...you really are my dream girl <3:flowerforyou: :wink:

3-some!? Im out!? Well damn that was quick. Im gonna go let some aggression out and read 50 Shades..LOL.
  • walkonfire5
    Options
    Well, my time to leave. Sounds like hes gonna be doing alot kissing licking nibbling caressing and sucking. Have fun dude lol
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    JD2006 wrote: »

Me first!!!!!!!! Lol ;)

we could tag team ;)

3-some!? Im out!? Well damn that was quick. Im gonna go let some aggression out and read 50 Shades..LOL.
    No come back....we've saved some for you. ....he said he could manage 3 so all good ;)
  • JD2006
    Options
    *follows @walkonfire5 out of the room* where are we going?
  • JoeC0838
    JoeC0838 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I confess that I allow what others think of me to control my attitude and emotions. I think part of my weight loss was to feel desired again. (I know, I should be doing this for health) But I still fell pretty sh**ty about myself when I go out. Cant sleep because of a broken heart, but no one was around to really break it.
  • JD2006
    Options

Me first!!!!!!!! Lol ;)

we could tag team ;)

No come back....we've saved some for you. ....he said he could manage 3 so all good ;)

lol...I think you guys handled him well. seem to have killed him even!
  • RobbtheGeek
    Options
    I confess I'm not that well hung :(
  • walkonfire5
    Options
    JoeC0838 wrote: »
    I confess that I allow what others think of me to control my attitude and emotions. I think part of my weight loss was to feel desired again. (I know, I should be doing this for health) But I still fell pretty sh**ty about myself when I go out. Cant sleep because of a broken heart, but no one was around to really break it.

You should hold your head up high. And *kitten* what others think. Life is made up of 10% what happens to us and the rest how we react.. Lifes to short to be crying in a corner. If u wanna lose weight do it for yourself not coz others tell u to.
  • walkonfire5
    Options
    Im still here, chilling out with a cold glass of apple juice. With a log fire burning away anyone wanna join
  • JoeC0838
    JoeC0838 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    JoeC0838 wrote: »

You should hold your head up high. And *kitten* what others think. Life is made up of 10% what happens to us and the rest how we react.. Lifes to short to be crying in a corner. If u wanna lose weight do it for yourself not coz others tell u to.
    You are right, but if I didnt use rejection as my fuel, I might have never started my journey.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Me first!!!!!!!! Lol ;)

we could tag team ;)

lol...I think you guys handled him well. seem to have killed him even!
    Lol...I dont think he's dead....just catching his breath
  • JD2006
    Options
    confession: I think one of the sons on Alaskan Bush People, is kinda hot.

He's at least one of the ones with all his teeth. I think...

• RobbtheGeek
    Options
    I don't mind the 3some of my confession don't put u off