lol 10 points for hilarity
  • RobbtheGeek
    Options
    I'm not sure it's fun :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm not that well hung :(
    Mmmm show us and we will let you know....hot damn another naked guy.....
  • RobbtheGeek
    Options
    Check out page 6 of men wearing compression tights that should cover it
  • RHolden85
    RHolden85 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I confess that i am not comfortable in my own skin. I am unhappy with my physical appearance and i am insecure about my mental issues due to my military service.....
  • JD2006
    JD2006 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm not that well hung :(
    Mmmm show us and we will let you know....hot damn another naked guy.....

lol, love you <3
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    JoeC0838 wrote: »
    I confess that I allow what others think of me to control my attitude and emotions. I think part of my weight loss was to feel desired again. (I know, I should be doing this for health) But I still fell pretty sh**ty about myself when I go out. Cant sleep because of a broken heart, but no one was around to really break it.

joe you and I are going to have to have a little talk my friend.....everyone wants to be desired and everyone has things about themselves they dont like....even super models..
    it truly isn't just about looks......your a nice guy with a warm heart.....some truly great looking guys dont have that......its all about the total package my friend......chin up hun...

• RobbtheGeek
    Options
    Did u check out my post?
  • RobbtheGeek
    Options
    Not sure u would want to see me naked:)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Not sure u would want to see me naked:)
    Let me be the judge of that ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    RHolden85 wrote: »
    I confess that i am not comfortable in my own skin. I am unhappy with my physical appearance and i am insecure about my mental issues due to my military service.....

as I said to joe above...very few people are totally happy with what they look like even super buff totally drop dead gorgeous people will have something they don't like about themselves..

.....my dad was a vietnam vet with a few mental issues so I know where your coming from....im sure his advice to you would be ...talk about it...don't bottle it up...
    cheers my friend :)

• RobbtheGeek
    Options
    Slimgirljo
    Did you check out my other post there is a close up pic there!! :)
  • RobbtheGeek
    Options
    You maybe in a better place to judge now :)
  • RHolden85
    RHolden85 Posts: 668 Member
    Options

as I said to joe above...very few people are totally happy with what they look like even super buff totally drop dead gorgeous people will have something they don't like about themselves..

.....my dad was a vietnam vet with a few mental issues so I know where your coming from....im sure his advice to you would be ...talk about it...don't bottle it up...

I agree. Everybody is self conscious in their own way. Some allow it to affect their lives more than others. All we can do is work on those things and hope to at least reach a level of happy acceptance. We are who we are.

I have done some talking and made huge improvements. But there are just somethings you can't talk about. Thank you for the advice!

• NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options

I agree. Everybody is self conscious in their own way. Some allow it to affect their lives more than others. All we can do is work on those things and hope to at least reach a level of happy acceptance. We are who we are.

I have done some talking and made huge improvements. But there are just somethings you can't talk about. Thank you for the advice!

Vagaries in private conversations go a long way sometimes, too. Whatever it is that you are holding on to I hope you're able to let go soon. *hugs*
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm gonna use my injury and lack of sleep as an excuse to stay in bed and be on MFP all day! :stuck_out_tongue:
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    I'm sick of snow!
  • ceciliaconley5838
    ceciliaconley5838 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    speaking of sneezing.... I suffer from snatiation and gustatory rhinitis. I sneeze uncontrollably if I eat too much and get a runny nose when I eat spicy foods. Never fails. It's actually a dominant autosomal hereditary trait, although I can't recall anyone else in my family that suffered the condition.
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    These game threads make it easier for me to log on each day because it gives me a fun reason to come here! Although I am g
  • ceciliaconley5838
    ceciliaconley5838 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to eating lady parts :p
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I like Lady fingers! :stuck_out_tongue:
    Schar-Naturally-Gluten-Free-Wheat-Free-Ladyfingers-810757010159.jpg